Ok I need those diet supplements now. I am attending a wedding next Saturday and I badly need to lose weight. I am one of the secondary sponsors and I don't want to be the ugly looking there. It is nice to walk the isle again with my husband but this time as the one who will put the veil to the bride and groom. I am really happy that our friend got us to be in their entourage. Thank friend! This will be a great time for all of us. I am sure I will take a lot of photos on that day. Who cares if I look stupid on my gown. hihiih! I am excited!
I saw this Prescription eyeglasses for only $8! at Zenni Optical site. And was totally shocked that it is really affordable! My friend suggested this site for me because I need to replace my eyeglasses next month. I am so thankful for my friend because this is the best eyeglasses site I found so far. And guess what? Zenni Optical in the New York Times?! It has been reviewed there and found great reviews about the site. So if you need some eyeglasses you should check out Zenni Optical and you'll tell yourself that this is Seeing Straight Without Breaking Bank ! I will continue browsing this site as I need to get one also for me and my sister. i hope you'll find your frame there!
Snagged this one here. Thanks Chi!
2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner? At our fave resto.
3. If you could go back and change one thing what would it be? Huey's death maybe.
4. Name of your first grade teacher? Mrs. Oliguera
5. What do you really want to be doing right now? Digi Scrap. =(
6. What did you want to be when you grew up? A Nurse.
7. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now? It’s the one I got. I am in a hurry and this is the one available.
8. What are your thoughts on gas prices? Too High. We are suffering from the hike!
9. First thought when the alarm went off this morning? Get up! Lots of work to do! hehehe!
10. Do you miss being a child? Yup. I miss playing with my cousins. I miss them now.
WRITE EXACTLY WHATS ON YOUR MIND, AND DON'T CHANGE IT.
The perfect valentines day gift is some silver bullion from Monex.com. It is not valentines related but still a great way of showing your love to your wife or husband. or simply to your family. It is the best gift you can give to them for their future use. At Monex.com you can buy silver in coin and ingot form. So why think of a better gift this valentines? Go purchase some gold or silver at Monex.com. I hope hubby will give me this one instead of flowers. hihiihih! Well this is more practical than flowers right?
Happy Valentines Everyone!
1. What’s the most shocking news you’ve heard lately? A 13 year old baby face boy became a father. Shocking!
2. What key button on the keyboard you wished your life has and why? Control Key. I need to control my spending habit. hihiihi!
3. What’s your fondest memory as a pre-schooler? Hmmm... I can't remember sorry.
4. Have you ever cheated on exams? Yup. I think all student does that.
5. If you could stay at one age forever, what it will be? 25. I want to be 25 all over again.
6. If there’s one person that you have to ask forgiveness from, who would it be? To my husband. I want to ask forgiveness for the things I have done to hurt him.
7. Which section or part of the mall you always head to first and why? Bookstore. hihiihi!
8. Have you ever been rushed to a hospital’s ER and why? Yup. D&C procedure.
9. Do you get along better with guys or girls? Girls of course.
10. When was the last time you met someone new in person and who was it? I met hubby's friends. They are nice. I am glad they are there for my husband in times of motorcycle trouble.
For those who want to chug along, you can catch up on these train stations:
Tag Train #1; Tag Train #2; Tag Train #3; Tag Train #4; Tag Train #5; Tag Train #6; Tag Train #7; Tag Train #8; Tag Train #9; Tag Train #10; Tag Train #11; Tag Train #12; Tag Train #13; Tag Train #14; Tag Train #15; Tag Train #16; Tag Train #17; NEXT STOP!
1. What is your favorite food?
~ Spaghetti and pizza.
2. What food have you been eating since you were a kid?
~ fried chicken.
3. What food can you eat for an entire week?
~ chicken again.
4. What food can you NEVER eat?
~ some vegetables.
5. What is the most exotic food you ate?
~ None so far.
6. What food reminds you of your parents?
~ Vegetables. They always remind me to eat them. ahhahaha!
7. What would be the worst food you will eat first thing in the morning?
~ Banana I think. When I ate that it gives me tummy ache.
8. What is your favorite pizza?
~ Hawaiian pizza.
9. Do you like meatballs on your spaghetti?
10. Would you ever eat a fried scorpion?
~ not at all.
11. What food makes you hungry when you smell it?
12. What is by far the best food you’ve ever tasted?
~ Too many to mention.
13. What food do you regret eating?
14. Do you think vegetables are food?
~ yes of course.
15. What about ice cream?
~ Yep! My favorite!
For those who want to chug along, you can catch up on these train stations:
Tag Train #1; Tag Train #2; Tag Train #3; Tag Train #4; Tag Train #5; Tag Train #6; Tag Train #7; Tag Train #8; Tag Train #9; Tag Train #10; Tag Train #11; Tag Train #12; Tag Train #13; Tag Train #14; Tag Train #15; Tag Train #16; NEXT STOP!
Been looking for great decorations I can put on our house. I am planning of having a cleaning and decorating time on Sunday. As I was browsing some sites I saw this beautiful wall fountains. I wish I can afford this and put this on our garden. I want to landscape our garden. And I kept telling my husband that I want to buy a Bermuda grass so that our garden will be great looking. This Sunday we will be having a general clean up on our garden again. I hope to get garden soil and Bermuda grass on Saturday.
Snagged from Alpha.
1. What time do you go to sleep on weekends? I sometimes sleep early and sometime late. I am busy playing with my pet in Facebook and sometime was busy browsing some sites for shopping. Right now I am eyeing this sleep number bed that I found a while ago. I wish I can get that soon.
2. What time do you wake up? Usually I wake up at 8am.
3. Do you snore? Nah.
4. If so, do you snore loudly? Nope.
5. Do you sleep talk? I don't.
6. What’s the worst thing you said in your sleep? I have no idea.
7. Ever said any secrets in your sleep? I hope not.
8. Do you sleep walk? No.
9. Have you slept into someone else’s bedroom? Yes. On my sister's bedroom.
10. Are you a light sleeper? I am not.
11. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal(s)? No.
12. Do you hate to be woken up? Yes!Very much. hahhaha!
13. If someone wakes you up, what do you do? I ignore them and go back to sleep. ahhahahha!
14. How many pillows do you sleep with? 3 pillows here.
15. Do you have a favorite pillow? None.
Your True Birth Month Is June
Loves to joke
Tends to delay
Loves to dress up
Funny and humorous
Having lots of ideas
Good debating skills
Seldom show emotions
Thinks far with vision
Prone to getting colds
Polite and soft-spoken
Able to show character
Knows how to make friends
Easily influenced by kindness
Takes time to recover when hurt
Choosy and always wants the best
Those who love me are enemies; Those who hate me are friends
Waaahhhhh!! Hubby told me that I am gaining weight again!!! Oh no! I need to lose weight since I will be attending the wedding of my dear friend on the 28th. I need too fit the dress. I don't want to look like stupid in my dress. huhuuh! I need to scout for the best diet pills online. I need to watch what I eat from now on. Yesterday I was eating ice cream 3x a day! yaiks! And now I have Krispy Kreme doughnut for my snack. huhuhu! I am hungry who can blame me.
DIANE. college graduate. bs computer science. married. hubby jun. angel huey in heaven. Cutie Cate. dedicated. artistic. creative. music lover. singer. moody. nerd (daw). computer freak. dimples on the right. curly hair. dark brown eyes. small but terrible. junkie. camera freak. movie addict. photo a day.
- Announcements (15)
- Baby (7)
- Baby Shower (3)
- Bereavement (1)
- Birth (1)
- Birth Announcements (2)
- Birthdays (1)
- Bridal Shower (1)
- Brides (1)
- Children (2)
- Education (3)
- First (1)
- Graduate (1)
- Graduation (4)
- Greeting Cards (13)
- Hanukkah (1)
- Holiday Greeting Cards (2)
- Holiday Thank You Cards (2)
- Holidays (2)
- Housewarming (1)
- Invitations (15)
- Mardi Gras (1)
- Moving (1)
- Nurses (2)
- Nursing School (2)
- Open House (1)
- Party (6)
- Personalized Stationery (15)
- Photo (1)
- Pregnancy (5)
- Religion (1)
- School (4)
- Thank You Cards (13)
- Weddings (1)
- ► 2013 (37)
- ► 2012 (71)
- ► 2011 (71)
- ► 2010 (174)
- ▼ February (12)
- ► 2008 (294)
- ► 2007 (398)
A friend of mine will graduate this coming March and she was busy preparing for her big event. Nursing Graduation Announcements is what sh...
Tomorrow will be my niece’s birthday. She is 2 already. We will be having a Dora themed party. Time really flies so fast isn’t it? It was ...
I would like to have 2 wind chimes on front and back of our house. I think that will be nice there. And the sound will be very soothing to ...
Whenever we go and visit my sister in law's house, Hans will immediately proceed to their piano. He loves to tinker it. He loves the sou...
This is the closest bread I can get to Breadtalk’s floss. It’s yummy yes but nothing will ever replace Floss for my taste buds. hehe! And...
There a lot of Christmas concerts happening this month for the benefit of the typhoon victims. And I salute them for doing that. The victims...
Honey bought me this. A new scanner!!! Yay!!! This made my day! I am so surprised when Honey gave this to me. When he arrived this afternoon...
It was really really painful but we have to let go of him. Here's the story of what really happened... I am sorry for my bad english. ...
This is a very beautiful nursery room. I love the colors of teal and yellow combined. This colors fit for a baby boy and a baby girl. But wh...
Honey went to Manila this morning for a travel service. I am soooo sad because he won't be around Valentine's day. Last year he was ...