Let's have a Date!





I found out that sister has a boyfriend already (again? peace sis!). Saw her with his BF last time she was here when I was going home with our maids daughter. That was the first time I saw that guy. Well I am not against that act of hers. It was natural for a teenager to have a boyfriend right? I am just here for her as her sister. In fact at her age which is 19 hubby and I are already a couple. And I already have 3 BF's before hubby. hihiihih! I am just not favor of her not letting the guy go to our house and meet our parents. Our parents are not that strict so I am thinking of why she has to keep it from them. Well I didn't have the time to talk to her while she was here last weekend. I hope she reads this entry of mine. A piece of advice to her is next time she and his BF will meet be it in our parents house because it is the right thing to do. Meeting the parents is very important to your relationship. It is a sign of respect to the one who raised us and also a sign of respect to your partner.

Well I guess sister is only finding the right time to do it. I respect her.

Dating in the modern world are now more open. Like for example before, you just need to stay with the one who you have sex with, but now you are allowed to go to whoever you meet and of course who you like. You have the freedom these days. So imagine the way of dating before you can only date the first person you made contact with! My Goodness! I might get suffocated if I was born on that era! LOL!

Are you dating someone right now or do you know a person who is into dating? Then you should check out this dating site called themodernman.com. It is a very Modern dating web site where you can find a lot of nice people. Find the right one for you or keep on dating every girl or men you find there. There are a lot of thing you can get from this site like build self confidence, Learn the right way how to attract a woman or a man, get tips on dating, get some first dates questions, understand what women and men want and whole lot more. There are also a lot of Tips on this dating site.

So go to the site and have fun meeting the right girl or man for you! it is not too late to meet someone. Maybe this is your last chance or maybe your answered prayers. Go now and start the ball rolling!

Good luck and Have Fun!

Newer Post Older Post