Something Borrowed Movie

I love the book so much so I patiently waited for the movie which was shown in theaters last May 6th. I cannot leave my baby so I just downloaded on the internet. It was not a good quality but for the sake of my curiosity I watched it. And I LOVE IT!!! You should watch it too!

Something-Borrowed-Movie-Poster

 Here is the plot of the movie:

Ginnifer Goodwin plays Rachel, an unhappy, single, talented attorney working in a New York law firm. Rachel drinks too much on her 30th birthday and wakes up to find herself in bed with Dex (Colin Egglesfield}, the man whom she has had a crush on since law school. The problem is that he is also her best friend Darcy’s (Kate Hudson) fiance. Relationships are tested while a long-time trusted friend, Ethan (John Krasinski), stands by Rachel with a secret of his own The film also stars Colin Egglesfield, John Krasinski and Steve Howey under the direction of Luke Greenfield.  (from http://www.starmometer.com/2011/02/19/something-borrowed-movie-poster-trailer/)

My sister is now watching it. Will ask her verdict later. Time to look for a coogi as a gift for my dear friend who will be celebrating his 28th birthday next month. Coz I might forget to get it for him.

Bye!

Newer Post Older Post