Destination Wedding

Last February 28 we attended my friend Melissa and Jeff's wedding here in Bicol. It was a beautiful wedding. I can see that they are both happy. Even if there are some glitches on the wedding itself. They are super happy that day and I am so happy for them!

It is my dream to attend a destination weddings. Although I already attended my brother's wedding in Davao. i still want to attend a different culture wedding. I want it to happen in some place where I haven't went to. Somewhere abroad and far from our place. i think it will be a fun one! It will be a great vacation also! doable purposed of the travel right? so if you are thinking of having a wedding outside the Philippines why not try in Mexico? It is a great place and it is perfect for beach weddings! If I will get married again i will chose a beach wedding this time. I want a great view of the ocean while the ceremony. It is really romantic right?

Newer Post Older Post