Random Questions 13

From Chikai :)

1. Get up early or sleep in? Get up early to attend a mass for my husband's friend whos family is commemorating his 40th day of death.

2. What is your favorite cartoon character? Mickey Mouse.

3. Favorite lunch meat? Chicken, the breast part!

4. What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart? There is no Walmart here in Bicol. Sad. =(

5. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual? No.

6. Favorite movie you wouldn’t want anyone to find out about? Ang Tanging Ina. hahahah! Some hates tagalog movie and find them corny. so I am dyahe to let everyone now that I love that movie.

7. What’s your drink? I love coke but I prefer drinking water only.

8. Cowboys or Indians? Indians.

9. Cops or Robbers? Cops, definitely.

10. Who from high school would you like to run in to? My Crush whom I forgot who. hahahahahha!

Newer Post Older Post