The GOOD news revealed!!!!!

Here's the good new guys!


Credits:
Color-Frilly by Bren Taylor-Boone, Vintage Photo Frame by Nancy Comelab, Alpha by Lauren Reid.

Font: Fancihand

Journaling:
May 4, 2007. I woke up at 5:30 in the morning with a doubt on why my
period hasn’t visited me yet. So I got the pregnancy test and went to the
bathroom. I was shaking when I saw 2 lines on it. I was so happy. I wanted
Jun to be the first one to know that I am already pregnant so I shut my
mouth for a dayJun was on the way home from Manila at the time so I
texted him that I have good news. When he finally arrived, I showed him the
pregnancy test. I went out to get him a coffee, And when I entered the room
he was smiling from ear to ear. He cannot believe what he saw and he kept
on asking me if it is really true. When he saw me smiling he said it was really
good news! I hugged him and told him that we will be 3 again! I felt happy at
the time because after Huey died we are hoping for another baby to fill the
loss. We miss Huey so much and now that he is already a “KUYA” I know
he is now happy. Huey will forever be our first born. We want our next child
to know that he/she has a “KUYA” up there in heaven. We will love this
child just they way we loved Huey.

************************************************************

Yes I am pregnant! =) I am really really happy for this blessing that God has given us. Jun was happy too! He was so surprised when I told him the good news. Please do pray for this baby that he/she will be a normal baby. We are longing to be called "Mama" and "Papa" someday! =)

Newer Post Older Post

28 Responses to “The GOOD news revealed!!!!!”

Christine said...

Diane, we haven't really met in person but I share your happiness over this great news! I got goosebumps as I was reading your journaling. CONGRATS to you and Jun. I am sure that Huey is smiling down on you =) God bless!

Liza said...

so happy to hear the good news diane! hugs to you sis! here's praying you'll have a safe pregnancy. ingat ka lagi.

Anonymous said...

Dianne dear, happy to hear your good news! Take of yourself and have a safe pregnancy! Congrats!

hanna fernando-pacua said...

Diane!!!! Congratulations super! :-)
May God bless you and your little family. So happy for you, more reasons to scrap. Mwah.

Anonymous said...

Hu-WAW! Congrats, Dianne! We will join you in giving thanks and praying for your healthy pregnancy. :)

Ella Go said...

Congrat, Dianne! take care for safe pregancy. We're happy for you!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Diane... congratulations... I'm SO happy for you... Huey was sure happy with your good news too... congrats to you and Jun. Have a safe and healthy pregnancy.... God is really good!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you and Jun! I'll be praying for your safe and healthy pregnancy! Take care of yourself and I'm sure Huey is smiling down on you and Jun! :)

Lei said...

wow!! congratulations!!!

Nyree said...

Diane! OMG! I am so happy for you and Jun! Congratulations and have a healthy wonderful pregnancy ahead! :)

Vanessa said...

Congratulations, Diane! I wish and pray that you and Jun will have a healthy little one. Take care!

Ladynred said...

Congratulations Diane! I'm happy for you. I'll be praying for a safe and healthy baby..

Anonymous said...

congrats mommy dayeen and daddy jun ^_^

b3arh0ney said...

congratulations Diane! i'm so happy for you. take care of yourself always and can't wait to see the new baby. {{{hugs}}}

Anonymous said...

Wow congrats din sayo Diane! Naku sabay tayo. Wow ha :) I'll pray that you will have a safe pregnancy. Pray mo din ako :) Love yah!

Donna Espiritu said...

Congrats girl!!!
God is really good no? He blessed you right away with another baby, I'm sure Huey told HIM to give you another little angel para di kayo masyadong malungkot while he's "away". :) Take care!!!

Juzahlyn said...

awwww congratz Diane...will be praying that you have a safe pregnancy with no complications at all

Diane said...

Naku ang daming nagmamahal sa akin! Salamat ladies ha! Sobrang ang taba taba na ng puso ko kasi mahal na mahal nyo ako. Salamat sa prayers at sa lahat lahat! Alam kong andyan kayo for me kahit super layo natin sa isa't isa. Mahal ko din kayo!

jennyr said...

wuhoo!!! i'm so happy for u and Jun Dianne...magiging kuya na c Huey! that's really nice...i am sure wherever he is, he's very happy too!

Jenn Valmonte said...

congrats, diane...that is really great news you just shared. we'll pray for your safe pregnancy. take care, too, and eat your vegetables so you could pass nutrients to your baby. looking forward to see your layouts about the pregnancy. we love you.

Diane said...

Salamat Salamat salamat! Hindi ko na alam sasabihin ko... hihihiih!

Joy said...

congratulations diane!

I am so psyched for you and your hubby! I'm sure Kuya Huey is very happy and will be your new baby's guardian angel :)

Anonymous said...

OMG Diane, this is really a happy news !!! CONGRATS !!!! have a safe pregnancy

~~~jennyL

Mich said...

wowoweee! What a great news! Congrats Diane! ;)

Kaje said...

wow, this is good news! :)

congrats dianne and jun! God is so good to you...

{hugs}

Mickee said...

Congratulations Diane! May you have a safe pregnancy. God bless!

Diane said...

Thank you so much! mwuah!

Anna said...

Wow Diane! Congratulations to you and your hubby! God is good. He has given you another blessing. Huey is now a kuya. :) Do take care. Have a safe and healthy pregnancy!