Updates on me

Whew! I've been gone for so long. It really pissed me off whenever I think that we have no internet connection in our new house. The Telephone company said our place has no connection or internet line. Huhuhuhuhu! I miss my pc and surfing the net! wahhhhh!!!

Yesterday was my second visit to the OB. I had my first ultrasound. I am new to this since the time that I am pregnant to Huey I didn't have an ultrasound to him when I was in my weeks of pregnancy. I think I am on my 7 months already when my doctor told me to ultrasound him to see what is the gender. I am so happy to see my very little baby on the monitor. He/She is so tiny. And she has heart beat already. I am now on my 6 week and continue having morning sickness. I still don't crave for a certain food but I eat a lot! Like for every 2 hours I think? hahahah! I am happy reading text messages from hubby (He is in Manila right now. 11 days already ) saying I do take care of myself ad our baby. I am also happy that so many people are saying I am so lucky and blessed. I am happy recieving advice from friends and relatives about my pregnancy. I am happy GOD gave me a chance to be a mom again after what happened to Huey. I miss him so much! I am just plain happy to everything that is happening to me right now. A loving and patient husband, a new house, a very supportive family, and most of all my little peanut, a great blessing from God.

*****************************************************************

I have a new LO to share to you. It wasn't good I know, but I have to share to you the first picture of my little peanut! I am so happy!

Newer Post Older Post

8 Responses to “Updates on me”

Lee i. said...

Diane love this LO. Darn, why didn't I have pics of my kids at this stage? I specially like the numbers and the tiny babies ("fetuses" seems so clinical)at the bottom. Good luck, and take care of yourself.

Jenn Valmonte said...

why can't i make my post show? anyway, sorry if in time my messages all come out at once.

miss reading your messages, glad to read new things about you.

lovely layout, especially the ultrasound pic. why didn't we have that when we were in our mom's tummy?

take care!

Nita said...

Wow, pwede na pala magpa ultrasound kahit 6 weeks pa? Yung sa akin kay Lilly dati mga 20 weeks na ako nagpa-ultrasound kasi yun ang sabi ng doktor.

Glad your lil angel is doing fine!

Nyree said...

Aww..ang cute! Im so happy for you Diane!

CraftFairy said...

Great LO, Diane. I'm so happy for you and Jun! Congratulations!!

Bonnie said...

Hi Diane!
Your little "peanut" looks so cute! I am so happy for you that are going to be having a baby. And I am glad your internet is back on again! I love your lay out's-you really are talented! Take care hey!

Juzahlyn said...

awww what a nice scrap sis...how precious diba to see the first photo of the baby..anyways take care always

Anna said...

Very nice scrapbook here Diane love the layout.