Update on Huey

Really quick post.

I wanna post here that Huey's gone.... He was now in Heaven with jesus. Playing. =( =( =(



This is the memorabilia corner of Huey. Really really sad whenever I see this...


Thank you for the prayers.....

Newer Post Older Post

108 Responses to “Update on Huey”

jennyr said...

I'm so sorry talaga Dianne...He is an angel now looking over to you & your family...let us know how can we help and u hang in there Dianne...we are here for u!

Lee i. said...

Dearest Diane, be strong! Our sincerest prayers and condolences are with you and your family at this most difficult time. I have never met you and Huey but through your blog, I got to know this wonderful little boy and what a good caring mother he has. I feel so so sad. I can't even begin to fathom your grief but I know Huey is looking after you as your own personal angel. Take care.

CHIKAI ♥ said...

hello diane... can't stop my tears from falling when i saw huey's pictures. be strong and find comfort that huey's in heaven and no longer in pain.

abieco said...

I'm so sorry about your loss, Dianne.

Anonymous said...

Diane I was really shocked when I got this news... napaiyak ako. I know this is hard for you and your family but be strong. TAke care of yourself.

b3arh0ney said...

i'm so sorry to hear this news Diane. naiyak din ako when i saw the photos. be strong sis. i know Huey is now an angel up in heaven and that he's definitely happy and no longer in pain. take care and hang in there.

Katherine Lent said...

I am so, so sorry for your loss. The possible death of my child is something I have to think about a lot, she has leukemia, but I still cannot image your loss and shock. I am so sorry for your family. My thoughts are with you.

Lukasmummy said...

Im so sorry for your loss ((((hugs)))) I do understand I have 3 angel babies. If you need to talk to someone feel free to email me lukasmummy2@hotmail.co.uk xxx

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear this saddest news,Diane. No words are enough for having someone so special lost suddenly. Hugs to you and to the whole family. If you ever need anything, you know where you can contact me.

Hugs

Anonymous said...

Diane, I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my prayers. I pray that you find strength and comfort to get through this time.

Anonymous said...

Dear Diane and loved ones, we wish you all the strength to overcome this huge loss.....

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for your loss Diane. words cannot even express... I will be praying for you. (((hugs)))

Laurie G

Unknown said...

Dianne, my sincerest condolences for such a great loss. My heart pours out to you during this time. Please know our thoughts and prayers are continuously with you and your loved ones.

Sondie said...

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss! Death has touched our family this past week as well and while it was hard, I can't even imagine what you are going through...losing your baby boy. Praise God he is in heaven with Jesus and you will one day see him again! I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Im so sorry Diane

Unknown said...

I have no words that can come close to expressing the amount of sympathy that is needed for you and your family. I am just so very sorry for your loss.

Anonymous said...

I am so very sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Tabatha said...

I'm so sorry (HUGS)

Anonymous said...

I am so so sorry for your loss, Dianne.
Andy

Microferk Designs said...

Please accept my deepest sympathies. We lost our oldest son when he was 6. There's no words describing the pain and grief, and no words that are adequate in comforting you.
You have my prayers for grace, strength and peace.

Juzahlyn said...

I'm so sorry for your loss Diane..I know that words can never take away the pain but remember that he is now an angel watching over you and your hubby...let me know how I can help you and your family and if you want anybody to talk to we're all here..we all love you

Anonymous said...

Thoughts and Prayers to you and your family for your loss.

paige said...

I know words can not take away your pain... and I'm so sorry for your loss. As a mother I can not even begin to imagine the pain and sense of loss... just know we are here for you and you and your family will continue to be in my prayers.

Kathy said...

I am so very very sorry for your loss. Hugs & prayers to you & your family.

Wendy said...

I am so, so sorry Dianne....please know you and your loved ones are in my thoughts and prayers..

EliseG said...

I'm so terribly sorry.

God walk with you through this dark valley

Lauren Grier said...

I'm so sorry :( Your family is in my heart Dianne. I wish I had something inspiring to say right now..

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for your loss. I can omly imagine how hard this is for you and your family. (huggs) You are in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

I'm so so sorry for your loss - you are in my prayers.

Emmy

Margie said...

Oh Diane I am so sorry to hear about your sweet little Huey. I pray that God will comfort you and your family and give you the strength you need in this sorrowful time. My heart truely goes out to you and your family.

The Bennett Bunch said...

Oh Diane, I am so very sorry for your loss. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers. (HUGS)

Anonymous said...

"Perhaps they are not the stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy"

I am so sorry for your loss!

Tracey Gilbert Monette

Anonymous said...

Oh sweetie, I am so sorry for your loss. I cannot even begin to imagine what you must be feeling right now. Lean on your husband, take care of each other, and you will make it through this difficult time. (((hugs)))

Tracy Blankenship said...

I am so so so sorry to hear this news. I wish you and your family peace, strength and wonderful memories of your wonderful sweet child.

love and hugs
TracyB

Emilie said...

Dianne, I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm sure your son is in Heaven now, with my little niece that I miss so much. {{{BIG HUGS}}}
Emilie (AmyPunky)

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for you loss. Hugs to you and your whole family.

Doreen (Domestic Goddess)

Anonymous said...

My thought are with you and your family. Remember that your baby has gone home to god and heaven where everything will be fine. Hang in there.

ML

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry and shocked by your loss. I will be praying for you guys.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for you loss. I cannot fathom the sorrow you must be feeling. Praying for you and your family.

Angela @ Honey, I Shrunk the Mom said...

I am so, very sorry.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear of your loss, Dianne. I can't imagine what you are going through right now. I will have you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

God bless...

Anonymous said...

May God hold you in the palm of His hand...

justkc said...

I am so sorry for your loss.

Anonymous said...

I'm so so sorry Dianne. All my thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

Anonymous said...

Diane, I'm so very sorry for the loss of your sweet Huey. My prayers go out to you and your family.

Petra said...

I´m so so sorry for you and your family!! Words can´t express!

You and your family are in my thoughts..and hope you find your peace with it, knowing he´s in heaven now...

((hugs))

Anonymous said...

Diane, so so sorry for your lost. I really don't know what to say but to let you know, it brings me to tear. Take care.

~Mindy~

Anonymous said...

May God keep you and bless you during this difficult time.

Anonymous said...

I could never imagine what you must be going through. I know that God knows, though. I will pray continually for you and your family!

Anonymous said...

I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. There really are no words. I will keep you and your sweet angel in my prayers.

Vickie said...

I am so sorry ...cannot imagine the feelings you must have. I am praying that you have the strength to go on for your family and that you will find peace in knowing your baby is in good hands until you meet again.

{{{hugs}}}

Vickie - DSS

Ange said...

I am so sorry for your loss... {hugs} to you and your family.

Anonymous said...

I am so very sorry to hear about the loss of your son. I can't imagine what you and your family must be going through and I will definately keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous said...

My prayers are with you and your family at this time of deep loss. Huey was a beautiful child. I wish for all of you comfort and peace. With sympathy, Krista

KB and Friends said...

My prayers are with you and your family and your little Huey.

Shannon Bieger said...

I have no words. Just love and prayers pouring out to you from the bottom of my heart. I am so sorry.

Across the Miles Photography said...

Oh sweetie!! I am definitely praying for you! This april will be two years since my son passed away, and I carry his loss with me daily. Huey was so lucky to have you for a mommy...it is so obvious that you loved and cared for him deeply. You are in my prayers!

Tee said...

I am very sorry for your loss of your precious Huey.

Kimberly Geswein said...

My heart breaks for you. You are in my heart and in my prayers in this time of deep hurt and loss. I am so sorry.

Liz said...

I am so sad for you, my prayers are with you. All my love to you and your precious Angel boy Huey.

Unknown said...

I cannot begin to tell you how sorry I feel... I can't even imagine the pain you all must be going through. Please know we are all here for you.

Jo said...

I don't even have the words to say how incredibly sorry I am...God bless. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Mommy Spice said...

Oh Diane, I do not know you...but I do know your pain. I lost my precious baby boy as well. I know that there are not any words that bring much comfort right now...but do know that I am praying for you and your family. Huey is not forgotten, nor will he be. If ever you need to talk, cry, vent, or anything...please let me know. I've been down this road, and I'm so sorry that its one you have to travel on as well.

Blessings to you,
~~~Kara (Joey's Mommy)
aka MommySpice

Rachael said...

I can't imagine your loss. :( My thoughts are with you & your family.

jennieb75 said...

Diane, I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine what you are going through right now, but you and your family are in my thoughts, be strong, know your baby is in a safe and pain-free place now. Take care.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for yuor loss. No mother should have to go through that. Please stay strong.

KirstyB said...

My thoughts and prayers are with your family right now! Huge hugs from Ohio.

~AD said...

My condolences on your loss. :(

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for your loss! I will be praying for you and your family!

LVMommy22 said...

diane, i am so sorry for your loss. remember that time heals all wounds and eventually the pain of your loss will be less. i know it doesn't seem like it right now, but have faith. grief is a process that you have to go through to heal and it's tiring and difficult, but you will get through it with the love of your family and friends. my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family ...
:( M

Sharon said...

So sorry for your loss. What a terrible tragedy for your family

Ria Maningat-Mojica said...

You were the best mother Huey could have ever had Diane. The comments in this blog and from the e-group are proof of how many friends you have...maybe this is one reason God lent us Huey for a while, to bring all of us together, for without Huey, you wouldn't have started scrapbooking, and we wouldn't have known the great mother and friend that you are.

LuAnn said...

Oh Diane. My heart and prayers go out to you and your family as you go through this terrible time. My deepest sympathy.

cabbie lopez said...

hi diane. the news last friday made me feel so helpless. when pia ym-ed me about huey's passage, i was in deep shock. i dont know how to feel and most of all, i was thinking about you...how you would be able to cope with this. i prayed hard last friday that despite all of these, you will be a strong person and would be able to accept that maybe this is God's will and with a purpose as well.
though i may not have met huey personally, i know He is contented now. always remember diane, that we are always here for you if you need support and even just a talk. huey will always be remembered in your layouts for him. He will never be gone in spirits because he has a mother who really loved him so much!!!

we will continue praying for you.

cabbie

Anonymous said...

You have my sincerest most heartfelt sympathies. Someone once pointed out to me that in English we have words for those who lose their parents, and those who lose their children, but there are no words for those who lose their children because it is a loss so great that it is unspeakable. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this time.

ArtcTrish said...

I am sooo sorry for your loss. I will be praying for you and your family. I am guessing you are Catholic so I'm going to add that I especailly pray that Our Holy Mother wrap her arms around you and comfort you...as she surely knows how you feel having lost her son, too.
Blessings,
Trish

Andrea Cox said...

My heart aches for you! I am so sorry for your loss and I hope you can find some comfort knowing that your lil Huey is happy and healthy in heaven with Jesus! ((HUGS))

Kat said...

I am so sorry Dianne. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry......

Rhoda said...

I am so sorry for your loss & am praying for your family tonight.

Dominique said...

Dear Diane,

I am so sorry for your lost. Your little angel is looking over you and your family. May you find your strengh in God and the support in your friends. I offer you my prayers and if I could, a big squeeze to take your pain away. Take care.

Dominique

Freethinker said...

SO sorry about it Di. Let's just be comforted in the thought that he is in peace now. And also, na hindi ka nagkulang sa kanya. The whole world knows how you loved him through the many layouts you made about him. YOu are the best Mom Huey could ever had, you did your best. We will continuously pray for you, if only to ease the grief that you feel.

Story Tellers Are We said...

It has made me so sad today see see your precious loss. Our thoughts are with you and your husband

Anonymous said...

{{{{{{HUGS}}}}} I'm so sorry for you lost {{{{HUGS}}}}

karen (Hom74)

kitty said...

I came here from Cherry Rose. our condolences to you and your family. may Huey be happy in the arms of God, our prayers will always be with you. be strong for God has plans for you. don't worry he's always there with you guys. he's an angel looking down at your family. may Huey rest in peace, such a young boy and yet he's gone. we're so sorry for your loss, sis Diane... take care.

~Jessica said...

I cannot stop crying for you and your family. Your angel is among the angels and he is safe and happy there.

Anonymous said...

Diane,
Sweetie, my heart is just breaking for you and your family. I can't begin to imagine how you feel, please know my prayers are thoughts are with you.

I'm just so sorry. I hope you receive the love and support you need and that you find peace soon.

***HUGS***

~Andrea (HappyScrapMom)

wyowoman said...

so so sorry for your loss. so sorry.
_Kristin

~Julie said...

I am so sorry for your loss (hug)

Stephanie said...

Prayers and love and hugs. This is so awful. Sorry for your loss.

Juls said...

Oh Dianne...words fail. You are a stronger woman than I to keep going. I will light a candle for you and one for Huey.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. My sincerest condolences to you and your family.. **hugs**

Kerry said...

My thoughts go out to you and your family at such a terrible time. Thinking of you.r

Craft Tea Lady said...

I am sorry for the road you now have to walk. I am nearly 6 months into my journey of grief. We lost our oldest in Sept. I don't have words that will help you through, just cling to your family, love on them, and make sure that you are good w/ the Lord so that you can see your baby one day. *Hugs* for your loss.

Sherri Tierney said...

Diane, I am so sorry for your loss. My heart is just breaking for you and your family. You will be in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

I'm am so terribly sorry for your loss. Heartfelt sympathy & prayers to you and your family at this difficult time - words seem so inadequate, but know you are in the thoughts of many. Take care.

dlhoffer

Sarah96 said...

What terribly sad news. I'm soo sooo sooo sorry for your loss. I cannot begin to imagine what you are going through. You are in my thoughts and prayers. *hugs*

Anonymous said...

My heartfelt condolences to you and your family . . . Huey looked like a beautiful, happy child and I know he will be missed forever. I wish there were something we could do to lessen the pain. . .but just know that there are so many of us who, having read your blog posts, have been praying for you and your family.

Cindy Lovell said...

I am so so sorry.I dont know what to say.Im heartbroken.My thoughts and prayers to and your family !

nanasdinky said...

Dear Diane, I dont know you but that doesnt matter...Please know that you and all your family are in my prayers.I am so so sorry for your loss and so sad that this had to happen.May God give each and everyone of you comfort knowing your little one is in his safe arms.....May God Bless you all.
Gerri Phillips

Anonymous said...

Sending prayers to you and your family, Diane. I am so very, very sorry. Trina

Kelly said...

(((HUGS))) Many MANY thoughts and prayers are with you and your family

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for your loss, Dianne. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

~Leah

CraftFairy said...

Dear Diane,
I am sorry for your loss. I know you and Huey only through Scrappin Moms. I was shocked when I scrolled down to see pictures of Huey.
Words can't describe how you feel, words can't describe mine either.
God bless you and your family!

Marissa (AKA Craftfairy)

SerenasMom said...

I just want to add to this long list of messages my condolonces to you in this time of sorrow.

dexiejane said...

Hi Diane, I just stumbled on your site from a scrapbooking site and I am soooo sorry for what you and your family are going through.

Ipagdarasal kita at lahat ng pamilya mo. I wish may masasabi ako para mawala ang sakit sa puso mo bilang nanay at magulang. Hindi mo ako kilala pero kung kailangan mo ng kaibigan, nandito lang ako: dexie76@gmail.com

God Bless.

Anonymous said...

So very sorry about your angel. He was beautiful.... and in heaven he is forever beautiful, happy and well. God bless you as you move on in time.