I miss Paper Scrapping so much!

It was I think 5 months when I created my latest LO. Gosh! Its been ages! LOL! I miss scrapping the paper way. I don't know why I lost my mojo to create a LO in paper. I think I am soooo addicted to digital scrapping thats why. Well who can resist free stuffs right? In digiscrapping I am not using money to scrap. And also for the past 5 months we were so busy renovating our house that's why we don't have a budget on my paper scrapping. You don't know how I am itching to buy new papers.

Who knows maybe next next week I will start my new LO since I ordered already new stuffs for my paper scrapping. Hahahahahah!!! I have to wait for my goodies to arrive I think next week. I admit I can't control shopping! Specially when I am depressed! I am so excited to see my new stuffs! =)

Newer Post Older Post

2 Responses to “I miss Paper Scrapping so much!”

Jenn Valmonte said...

oo nga...i miss seeing your paper lo's...pero now that you've ordered stuffs na, time to see your traditional lo's ulit!

where do you order your stuffs, by the way?

Diane said...

As usual nag order ako kay Helen ng memorylane... I also ordered kay Vivian of lasting memory...