Know the Secret to Good Credit

I have received calls from several banks offering credit to my mother. They were really annoying calling like 3x a day! Apparently she has this good credit report and she was well sought out by creditors. Mom was so pissed off though from the constant calls and was wondering how in the world did these people got a hold of our number.

Wanting her good credit yet not wanting to have people calling me thrice in a day, I scoured the web to get some information on why this happens. I came across Seasoned Trade Lines and learned some credit bureau secrets I didn’t know before. (I suggest you visit their website to learn about the secrets!  ) Good thing is that Seasoned Trade Lines can help you in using credit reporting loopholes to your advantage!

Have you ever applied for a loan or credit card before and got declined because of your unpaid previous loan? Ever wondered how they got their information? No, they do not call out every bank in the world to check that, they use consumer reporting companies to check out your credit background. This is where Seasoned Trade Lines can help you by increasing your credit scores! They’re trustworthy! Sounds interesting? Visit Seasoned Trade Lines and know all the secrets!

Newer Post Older Post