Grrrrr!!!!!

Last tuesday evening we have no internet connection again! Damn!!! I just hate no internet connection. Hmmmmm... I wonder what my husband thinks whenever he sees me in front of the computer. LOL! What can I do? This is one of my likes. I love being in front of my computer! Don't blame me!

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The family of our maid is here in our house. I was sooo happy that they are here because I have company whenever Mom, Dad, Jun and everyone is not home. Imagine being alone the whole day? To tell you it was sooooo boring! Thank God for internet! LOL!

Huey was a good eater today and I think he was happy also that there are a lot of people here in our house. He was happy to see playmates roaming around the house.

Jun was super tired today going back and forth to work and to our house ( the one that is being renovated). I am sad seeing him sooo tired like that. I wish I could ease the pain.

Me? Nothing really important going on with me.... I've been playing along with our maid's kids. They are sooo funny and adorable too. I just love having a happy home.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Scrapping time:
I haven't posted this here in my blog so here it is....

note: I didn't made this in one sitting.











Credits of all of these LO's are HERE

Newer Post Older Post