Photohunt: Classic

The boy on the right with stripes shirt is my dad when he was still young. I guess he is only 12 years old here. This is taken at the Luneta park in Manila with my grandparents and dad's younger brother.Do I look like him? I guess so. Many of my friends said I looked like my dad.

Newer Post Older Post

8 Responses to “Photohunt: Classic”

Corey~living and loving said...

Another classic entry for you! :)
Happy weekend!

Anonymous said...

beautiful!! Have a wonderful Saturday.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful choice!!!

Lynn said...

Family pictures at Luneta Park, what else can be more classic for Filipinos? :)

Anonymous said...

Great entry for classic!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That is a wonderful old family photo. Great choice for this week's Hunt. :)

My classic photo.

SnoopyTheGoon said...

A nice family classic picture.

Have a nice weekend.

Joyismygoal said...

isn't it funny thatwe will be classics ourselves someday:>