Oldies Care


Hubby's family had this old woman who is a retired teacher at their house. She was a very far family relative. When I met her she was speaking in dollars with me. Well I am a person who doesn't want to communicate to a person in english. I am so barok in english! So I just smiled at her. My impression on her was she is a very high standard person. One day I heard that the DSWD put her to the nearest home for the aged center. Then i asked why? She has no family to turn to already. She has no home to stay with. So when the DSWD saw her on the street they offered her to be on the home for the aged and she agreed. Well she will be ok there than being on the street right? I have a heart for places like the home for the aged. It touches me when people spend a time to care for these old people. A care home is a very special place to me. I remember when I was still in high school and we had this educational tour to Manila and we visited the home for the aged. I felt sorry for those oldies who were left there by their families. My heart goes with them. And I thank those people working on that center for the oldies because they allotted time for these people whom they have no relation with. I salute you guys!

Newer Post Older Post