Tag-ilicious!

I was tagged by Yen. Thank you sis for this tag!

1.Are you good at hiding your feelings?
-Yes. I don’t know why I am like this. I am scared of letting my feelings out.
2. How can we tell that you’re already irritated?
- you’ll never know.
3. How do you treat the person that obviously doesn’t like you?
-Won’t mind him/her.
4. What usually ruins your mood?
-Telling bad news to me.
5. Who do you see everyday that you wish you just wouldn’t at all?
-No one.
6. When was the last time that you had a good cry?
-When hubby and I had a fight last week I think?
7. How often do you shop for clothes?
-Not so often. Reminds me I need to purchase one. ahhahahah!
8. Who’s your long-time crush?
-Brad Pitt.
9. Someone you just had a crush on?
-Hmmm… no one.
10 . Do you have something that you wish you just don’t?
-I wished I wasn’t a procrastinator. hihihiih!
11. Do you sometimes crave for something that isn’t there?
-Yah. I am craving for green mangoes right now. oppps I am not pregnant okay?
12 . Do you wish to live in a faraway land where nobody knows you?
-Yah.
13. Have you kissed a total stranger?
-No.
14. What do you want to do at this moment?
-I want to sleep.
15 . The worst feeling?
-Felling guilty about the forum thing. Sorry guys!
16. How about the best?
-When hubby kisses me when he leave the house. I love him do that.
17. Ever given your number to someone you dislike?
-Yah. Kulit kasi.
18. What will you say to the one reading this right now?
-Sorry for my bad english. hihihih!
19. What/Who do you need right now?
-I want hubby to be here beside me. But he can’t.
20 . Happy with your life?
-Yah. Really happy despite the problems.

I am not tagging anyone. Grab this if you like.

Newer Post Older Post