Newest digital LO's

Here are two of my newest Digital LOs... I made this in memory of my little angel Huey. I had a hard time doing this because just by seeing Huey's pictures really made me teary. The jounaling is really from my heart.


Thank You
I made this LO to thank my husband for always being there for me.

Credits:
Home Life kit by Jessica Bolton, Swirl by Digitalgirl design, Alpha by Traci Sims (freebie).
Font: Dear Joe four, Carpenter ICG

Journaling:
I am deeply sad when our
little angel died but you we're
there for me. You are the one
who comforted me,. You always
say to me that we have to let
go of him because he is
already resting. And he is with
our creator. I thank you for
always understanding me and
for being there for me. I
always admire how you take
things positively. Thank you so
much honey! We lost our first
born but I assure you that
I will give you another one
or two or three? And we will
love him like how we loved
Huey. I love you so much
honey!



This is a LO about my son who passed away last March 10, 2007. It was really hard to do this LO. I was tearful when I saw this picture of Huey. he will forever be in our hearts!

Journaling:
When Huey died it was the shocking moment of our lives. We
cannot accept the fact that he was already gone. It was
really really hard to think that we cannot hug and kiss him
anymore. But life must go on. We needed to rest for a while
and compose ourselves again. We missed Huey almost everyday!
But we kept ourselves busy so that we won’t be thinking of
him anymore. Huey will always be a part of our lives. He will
be missed forever. He will never be forgotten and we will have
him deep into our hearts. Dear son always remember that Papa
and Mama loves you so much! We miss you!

Credits:
Miles kit, Swirl by digitalgirl design at digiscrapshak.

Font: CK handprint, Carpenter ICG

Newer Post Older Post

12 Responses to “Newest digital LO's”

Liza said...

hugs to you diane. by creating that layout, you have eased your pain somehow and faced the reality. i commend you for it. it is not easy to face such realities but i know for a fact that it must be done. your healing process will still take time. but know that there are people around you who will support you as you move on.

Au Lim said...

hi diane! this is so beautiful. bilib ako sa strength mo. that is probably part of your healing process, so way to go!

LO wise naman, ang ganda ng cropping ng picture ni Huey and doing it twice makes it more effective. pa-scraplift po!

hugs to you!

Jenn Valmonte said...

if there is one person who can relate to what emotional turmoil you're going through, it's probably me. you know na why...and i agree to liza and au. healing process does take time (a lot actually), and i am happy that you are now able to scrap your thoughts about huey. i have done a layout of me and dad, yet it's still general. i admire you that you are now able to write your thoughts in your layout. i still have that line to cross.

we (your friends) are here. we love you dearly.

Diane said...

thank you so much ladies for visiting my blog and taking time to comment. It touches me na andyan kayo for me. Thank you for being a friend that I can always count on. Thanks! Mwuah!

Lee i. said...

Hi Diane, simply beautiful. I love how you cropped that photo of Huey. He looks so peaceful and his smile hints at something. Parang he knows a wonderful secret that we don't. You are very strong, I understand how despite all the techniques you know and your talents, that must've been difficult.

Mich said...

lovely LO's Diane! Hats off pa din ako sayo for being so strong in facing these challenges! You are truly blessed with strength.

Ella Go said...

dianne, very nice LOs. i was moved by your journaling. i felt some weight on my chest. anyways, we, your friends are always here for you!

Bonnie said...

Well done Diane on doing those pages, even if it hurt to do so,it is all part of the healing process! I love your digital pages, they are soooo good! thinking of you...

Anonymous said...

Beautifully and incredibly touching LO's Diane!

Aggie said...

hello Diane, I already said I love seeing you are scrapping again, I wish sana tuloy tuloy na sya :D

Anonymous said...

Diane,

You are such a talented scrapper! I love the 2 LOs that you made. Most importantly, I am happy to see you getting stronger with everyday.

I am praying for you!!

Sunshine

cloggie68 said...

This is beautiful Diane, I saw you are back on Melissa's CT so I was wondering how you are doing after the loss of your little boy. You made a beautiful LO of him!!