Another Sad News...

Baby on my tummy is now gone. ='( According to the ultrasound and what the Doctor said baby on my tummy has no heartbeat found and with massive subchorionic hemorrhage. Baby is already 6 weeks and 1 day old. I will be admitted to the hospital tomorrow at 8am. This is super painful on my part. I've lost two of my kids already. I cannot believe this would happen to me. My last check up and ultrasound was last May 28, 2007 and the baby was fine and now this news hits us... Really really sad! Will continue coping for my son Huey and little baby. I really don't know what to do right now. I just want to write this here so that everyone knows what happened to me.

Thanks for reading!

Newer Post Older Post

34 Responses to “Another Sad News...”

Anonymous said...

dear diane. i am really saddened by the drastic news you have for us. first there was happiness and now, the opposite. but be brave and strong. i know there is always light at the end of each dark path. these trials which are so hard to bear-- i know you will stay strong and endure whatever that comes along. your husband is there to support you and together, i know you can both surpass these trials. dont lost hope. im always here.

cabbiejane

Christine said...

Diane, I'm so sorry to hear about this turn of events. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. God bless.

Au Lim said...

oh no!...i wish i have the right words to say. will pray for you and Jun. keep strong Diane.

take care.

Donna Espiritu said...

diane dear...so sorry to hear yet another sad news abt ur baby :( pls knw dat u r in my prayers..have faith and be stronger ok?i knw these are just words but its the only thing we humans can do in times like this. god bless you and jun...

Bonnie said...

Oh Dear Diane
I am so sad and so sorry to hear this! Although it is very sad and you have every right to grieve, please don't despair! I had a miscarriage at 9 weeks and two months later I was pregnant and carried to term. Don't give up! Sometimes our bodies just aren't ready to hold a baby...your time will happen again I am sure!!
Keeping you in my thoughts! Bonnie

Anonymous said...

Diane, so sorry about your loss. I'll keep you and your baby in my prayers!

Anonymous said...

oh no... I'm speechless...
... sending you a hug and a prayer right now ...

take care diane. {{{hugs}}}


teys

Aggie said...

Take care Dianne, I hope you stay strong and hopeful for you and ur hubby!

Juzahlyn said...

oh my Diane, my heart goes out to you...I'm sorry about what happened...just be strong if you want to talk we're here for you..will keep you in my prayers

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear this, Diane. I will say a prayer for you and your family. Stay strong.

Nina said...

Dearest Diane,

I'm so sorry for this sad news. I hope and pray that you'll be able to find the light out of another trial you and Jun have to face. My prayers go with you and am sending you a long-distance hug and my deepest sorrow. Hope you're doing okay. Stay strong.

Nina

Lei said...

I am so sorry for what you're going through! (((HUGS))) Just know that it does get better with time and you will heal, but will never forget. I hope that you find the support that you need , as I know I would not have gotten through my 2 miscarriages without the help of my family and friends.

Anonymous said...

im speechless.. :( still keep your faith strong.. *hugss* im just here..

Ria Maningat-Mojica said...

Super sorry to learn about this. We'll continue to pray for you and your babies. Take care.

Jenn Valmonte said...

really sad to know about what happened. my mom, too, had a miscarriage at three months when i was seven years old, and i even saw my supposed to be baby brother, and yes, even though i was that young, it was painful.

i don't know what happened -- could be little things that lead to this big thing, but nevertheless, please know that you are included in my prayers.

may God heal your broken heart and may He grant you a healthy baby in the future. don't lose hope, you will still be called mommy in the future.

in the mean time, please accept all our hugs and kisses. we love you dearly.

Mai said...

dianne, I'm so sorry to hear about this. Everything happens for a reason and don't fret no matter how painful the circumstances are. Just anchor deep your faith in Him and you'll be fine. Hugzzz sis.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry, Diane. Take care and stay strong.

Bev

Anonymous said...

hi dianne. you don't know me personally but you gave supporting words when i posted in the digiscrapper forum and am a lurker here in your blog... i'm really sorry to hear the news. this too shall pass. have faith the Lord will not give you a problem that you can't handle. =) may God bless you and your hubby...

Anonymous said...

Oh my fdearest Dianne, I have loved visiting your blog over the past 6 months. Even in New Zealand I mourned the loss of your beautiful angel Huey....Now this, I really don't have the words - but my heart breaks for the pain you and Jun must be going through. Sometimes it is hard to know that the Lord is looking after you and has a hand in your life...he does!!! Your strength has shone through your blogs and I know that this strength can only come from God, so please please persevere and know that God wanted only a perfect brother or sister for Huey. My prayers and thoughts are with you and pray for a more strength for you. You are blessed and even with this loss, you were briefly reminded that you can be happy again. Today is my 18th anniversay and reading the blogs of you and Jun and the tremndous love and support you show each other - wow this is amazing. Hold onto each other and God will help you through this. Take care.

Anonymous said...

Oh my Diane! sorry for the loss... stay strong and always have faith in God. I'll keep you in my prayers.

abieco said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, Dianne. We'll continue to pray for you and your family. Stay strong.

Abie (MrsB)

Unknown said...

My heart aches for you. Hang in there sweetie. Just get well and then we can go make babies when we are recovered physically and emotionally. Sabay n tayo ok :) HUGS!

admin said...

Dear Dianne, i can't find the right words to say.. Just be strong.

Lee i. said...

Diane, I am praying for you and your family. Be strong. I am so sorry to hear the sad news. Keep the faith that things happen for reasons greater than we are.

Nyree said...

Diane, cyber hugs to you! No words could ever take away the pain. I am praying for you!

CHIKAI ♥ said...

hello dayeen... na-sad naman ako sa news na 'to. alam ko ur hurting right now but don't lose hope. di mo man maintindihan why this had to happen pero may plans si Jesus para sa inyo ni Jun. just keep the faith and continue praying. we're always here for u.

Joy said...

I am sooo sorry to hear of another loss. Stay strong. Will keep you in our prayers.

Mickee said...

Hi Diane, I think 6 weeks is too early to check for heartbeats. My OB had to wait for 11 weeks to check for heartbeat nga, otherwise, she said it's just too early. You might want to ask for a second opinion.

Anonymous said...

Diane,

Nakakalungkot ang balita ng nangyari sa iyo at sa iyong pamilya. Ipagdarasal ka namin. Stay strong. Don't let this beat your faith.

Anonymous said...

hi diane, mickee is right. ako rin we waited for 10 weeks before my OB checked the heartbeat. try to get a 2nd opinion.

be strong. *hugs*

Kaje said...

hi diane,
so sorry to hear about his. will be praying for you.

god bless dear.

Anonymous said...

Diane, I am so sorry this happened. Our prayers and loving thoughts are with you. Be strong, girl.
We're all here for you. :)

Suzanne

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss Diane! My thoughts and prayers are with you!

Mich said...

I'm so sorry to hear about this Diane. I know you're strong, i know you can face this! God is good just keep that in mind.