I am here blogging

I am here at my mom's house to check email and to blog.

First thing that hits me? Another miscarriage from our phpdigiscrapper forum. Wanda had her misscarriage. I know it was really painful! I can totally relate to her post on her blog. I am so sorry for this Wanda sis! I want you to know that I am just here for you. There are so many who loves you. And I am one of them!

I am slowly getting bored at home. I scrapped and scrapped and scrapped! Here are my LO's.

I am all of these
My entry to Lasting Impression's Scenic Route Challenge

Going Bald
Another entry to lasting Impression's challenge

Close your eyes when you're Happy
Based on Valerie Salmon's Sketch

Cousins

Thank you for being my dad


I am inlove with the scenic route papers!!!! I wanna have all of them! LOL!

And I tell you I made this 5 LO's in one day!!!! Yey! A very productive day! I am happy!

Wish me luck on the challenges!

Newer Post Older Post

5 Responses to “I am here blogging”

Jeff and Pia Lopez said...

Diane your new LOs are all beautiful! I especially like the BW LO, you should send that to the July Scenic Route Challenge! Ang galing galing mo talagang mag-doodle - baka nga yan pala ang style mo!

I'm happy that your mojo in scrapbooking is finally back and I admire your courage for scrapping Huey's pics. I hope this will help you in healing.

Btw, thanks for your greetings! I'm sooo excited sa make over yet medyo kinakabahan hahaha!

--Pia

CraftFairy said...

Diane, great LOs, as usual! and 5??! wow! very inspiring! Keep them coming.

Jenn Valmonte said...

yes, i think you should submit your LO's to the Scenic Route website...i think all goes naman sa july challenge nila.

you did 5 in one day...i did 4 in one month. hahahahaha!

keep your layouts coming!

Ella Go said...

diane, love ur new LO. galing mo talaga and very fast!

Diane said...

Salamat ladies for the comments! Pia, goodluck sa make over! Paalam muna ako kay Val bago ko isubmit yung B&W na LO sa scenic route. Baka pagalitan ako ni Val.

Marissa, Salamat! ako din nga namangha sa sarili ko nung nakatapos ako ng 5 LO's in one day! hahhahahaha!

Jenn, kakatuwa ka talaga!

Ella, Salamat at na appreciate mo sa mga LOs ko.