Pictures of Huey again

I wanna share to all of you this LO I made for Huey last year. I wanna remember this LO forever. His two BIG eyes will forever touch my heart and we will always love him forever.



Posting pictures of Huey... We will love him forever.



Newer Post Older Post

43 Responses to “Pictures of Huey again”

Jaime said...

I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful child. I pray for you and your family that you may feel peace and love from God at this time. May God be with you and bless you.

SteinwaysMom said...

So sad to see a little child in a casket...reminds me of the scripture that God sometimes takes the innocent because he knows of the things to come...maybe he wanted Huey safe with him...

admin said...

Dianne, so sorry to hear about this, it was shocking talaga to read it sa forum. Be strong Dianne.

JennyL

Airees said...

Diane, I just came home today and just knew of the news...I'm still in shock and it doesn't sink in....but I just really want to let you know that we are here for you....our deepest condolences to you and Jun and your family. Yes, believe that Huey is with God and he is in a much better place than us. He is your angel.
Take care.....

Mich said...

Diane, I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm sure Huey is happy now in heaven. I will be praying for you and your family.

Bonnie said...

I am so terribly, terribly sorry for this immense and awful loss for you. I just sat and cried looking at the photo's you posted. From one who has not lost a child, I cannot even for a second imagine the emptiness and pain you must be feeling. And I know no words will ever make it right or help you feel better, but I felt I had to say something, as a mother to another mother. I hope that as time passes it will heal your pain. please read: James 1:13 and then also: Revelation 21:4.

Amie said...

I am so sorry for the loss of your Precious child. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.((huge hugs))

Unknown said...

Dianne,I'm so sorry of your loss. I pray that God's grace and peace will fill your hearts during this time. I'm broken for you.

jeannie said...

I am so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with your family.

Anonymous said...

I am very sorry for your loss. My deepest sympathy to you and to your family.

Anonymous said...

It makes me sick to think about the pain and sadness you must be experiencing right now. Rest assured, though, your little one is in a better place and you will see him again. My thoughts and prayers are with you!

Demetria said...

Diane... Many Many condolenses on the lose of your precious baby. I pray you strength and courage. You have made such a lovely memorable for him. May God continue to bless you, your husband, and family during this time of bereavement!

SBB Designs said...

My heart goes out to you and your family. I am so very sorry for your lose. Take care and may God bless you everyday

Jenni said...

I am so sorry for the loss of your little boy, may you always have happy memories of him in your heart. Thinking of you.

Anonymous said...

Hi Diane- coming from Cherry's blog.

My sincere deepest sympathy to you and your family. So sad can't help not to cry, such an angel. Wherever he is right now he is safe. Be strong and God bless.

Monique said...

My heart goes out to you and your family. I can't imagine the pain you must be going through.

You and your family are in my thoughts..

cloggie68 said...

Diane, I was so shocked to hear this and I am soo sorry for your loss. Being a mom of a 3 and a 4 year old (both boys) I can only imagine how big your loss is! I hope you can find strength to give this a good place in your heart.

I hope one day you will be back on Melissa's CT.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you are suffering like this, and I want you to know that my thoughts and prayers are with you. I too believe your little boy is in a better place, but I am sure you are hurting. Hugs!

Bretta said...

My heart goes out to you in your time of sorrow. I pray Jesus will wrap His arms around you and hold you tight and that you will be comforted by your beautiful memories.

Priscilla - The Wheelchair Mommy said...

Words can't even come close to describing how sad I am for you and your loss!!

Bev said...

I'm so sorry, Diane. . .

Bev

Anonymous said...

OH, Diane! I can't imagine what you are going through. My heart goes out the whole family!

Amy C.

Juzahlyn said...

Oh Diane, I cannot even begin to imagine what you are going through but be strong God have a better plan for all of you...nde ko talagah masyado makaya tignan si Huey sa casket naiiyak ako..naiisip ko nga kayo lagi bago ako matulog..sana maging okey ang lahat in time

Angie (mighty-nice) said...

My heart is broken for you and your family. It's impossible to know "why?" when things like this happen but I hope you know that God has a plan for you, your family, and Huey. Someday you'll know why He took Huey so early and in the meantime rest assured he's wrapped in love and you'll see him again.

Anonymous said...

Diane - Words can't say enough - "I'm sorry" seems shallow, but it's heartfelt for you and your family. Good thoughts going out to you and your family at this time.

Jenn Valmonte said...

hi diane...i am so sorry about huey, but then again, i guess we should be happy because he is with our dear Lord God.

I, too, lost a love one. I lost my dad last Monday, March 05. It was so sad, and all of us need to be strong.

It's right to grieve, but at the end of it all, I guess we all can be thankful that we got to be with them -- you with Huey, me with my dad.

Like they said, "Don't be sad that it ended, be happy that it happened."

I love you, Diane. Take care of yourself.

Paula May said...

Diane, I am so sorry to hear about Huey. Those photos are beautiful and I know that you will love him forever. You are right, he is in Heaven right now. God bless you and give you peace. I will be praying for you.

Anonymous said...

This is heartbreaking *sobs* I send you the biggest hugs the internet can carry!!

Mama Jane said...

I just wanted to stop by today to wish you peace. You are so brave. I can tell by your previous posts that this was so unexpected. I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful boy.

Anonymous said...

Sorry Dianne to hear about your son
so sad to see a little child is died

nasa kamay na siya ngayon ng Panginoon at naglalaro sa mga anghel
Be strong God be with you always....
God bless you always

im coming JennyR blog

Dzuliana said...

hey dianne your former classmate (armel bellen) sent me this link and i want to say condolence... parang kelan lang nung makita kita sa school and pregnant sa kanya... wish i could hug you right now dianne but be strong and put everything to God. God bless...

Dzuliana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
b3arh0ney said...

be strong sis. i wish i can be there to hug you. seeing those pictures really make me cry. take care of urself.

{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}

Anonymous said...

Words can not express the sympathy that I feel for you and your family. I know anything that anyone says will not lessen your grief. But, just know, with time and prayer, you will once again feel whole. GOD Bless.

Anonymous said...

SO so so sorry Diane. May
God be with you and your family. Hugs and prayers.
Cyndy

Belinda said...

My heart goes out to you! I can't imagine the pain you must be feeling. I will pray for you and your family.

Cleo said...

May God help give you peace, you are in my thoughts & your angel is in my heart.

Anonymous said...

I wish I could give you a hug...please know there are a whole bunch of us who have you in our thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous said...

Blessed is the tie that binds us forever to our childrens hearts.weather they are beside us or in the precious arms of our father...I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet lovely boy...no mom should have to endure that..and I want to send you all the good karma and blessings I can in knowing that the world far away prays for your comfort in such a difficult time.

Olive said...

diane, my prayers are with you and may you always hold on to your faith at this most trying time in your life. remember that we are always here for you if you need shoulders to cry on. be strong and be comforted that Huey is now in a better place.

Anonymous said...

May God bless your baby and your family too. I am also a mom and I can feel the pain of losing someone I dearly love. God bless you all!

Bloghopped from Joyce's blog.

Ladynred said...

I'm very sorry Diane for your loss. May God Bless you and your family.Take care!

Anonymous said...

I will say a special prayer for you and your family. What a precious little man now in heaven.
Hugs,
sherrene