Q & A

Learn
50 things about your friends, and let
them learn 50
things about you!

1. How tall are you barefoot?
> 5'1" I think.

2. Have you ever smoked?
> once in college but I don't like the taste so I never tried it again.

3. Do you own a ? And do you know
how to use it?
> Huwhat?????

4. Who's your best friend/s?
> Aleta Joy

5. Do you get nervous before "meeting
the parents"?
> I am super duper over nervous!!!!!

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
> I love hot dogs!!!

7. What's your favorite Christmas song?
> My Grown Up Christmas List

8. What do you prefer to drink in the
morning?
> Milk. I don't like Coffee.

9. Can you do push ups?
> Yah. But I hardly do it now. Lazy me!!! LOL!

10. Is your bathroom clean?
> Right now it wasn't because it's under renovation.

11. What's your favorite piece of
jewelry?
> Our wedding RING. I never go out without it.

12. Do you like painkillers?
> Yah. Specially if I have PMS.

13. What is your secret weapon to lure
in the opposite ?
> It won't be a secret anymore if I'd
tell you.. LOL!

14. Do you own a knife?
> Yah. Specially killing my enemies! Haha!!!

15. Do you have a car?
> Yup we have a CAR.

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact
moment?
1. Huey because he was sick.
2. Our House. When will it be finished renovating so that we can mive already.
3. What to answer here on number 3. LOL!

18. Name the last 3 things you have
bought:
1. Conditioner
2. A font
3. Blank DVD's and CD's

19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink:
1.water
2.softdrinks ( not really regular)
3.Juice


20. What time did you wake up today?
> I woke up at 7 AM and go back to sleep I woke up again at 8:30 AM. Lazy me!

22. Current worry
> Huey because he was sick.

23. Current ?
Current what?

24. Favorite place to be?
Here in our bedroom i front of our computer! haha!

25. Least favorite place to be?
In hell!

26. Where would you like to go?
Gaisano Mall

27. Do you own slippers?
> Yup! I have 2 pairs and wanting to buy more!

28. What shirt are you wearing?
> White souvenir shirt from Baguio City

29. Do you burn or tan?
> Tan maybe. =)

30. Favorite color(s)?
> Purple and Pink.

31. Would you be a pirate?
> Nope I won't.

32. Last time you had an alcoholic
drink?
> hmmm... a long time ago!

33. What songs do you sing in the
shower?
> "Hawak Kamay by Yeng Constantino". Really a hit here in the Philippines.

34. What did you fear was going to get
you at night as a child?
> A white Lady.

35. What's in your pocket/s right now?
> Nothing.

36. Last thing that made you laugh?
> Pinoy Big Brother Episode last night.

37. Best bed sheets you had as a child?
> Hmmm... The pink ones. My sister and I have it in our beds.

38. Worst injury you've ever had?
> Bike accident causing my legs full of scratches.

40. How many TVs do you have in your house?
> here in my parents house they have 4. Our's is only 1.

41. Who is your loudest friend?
> Nez! hahahah! Lao do you agree???? HUH!

42. Who is your most silent friend?
> Jen Escaño. She was my College friend. I haven't seen her now.

43. Does someone have a crush on you?
> Maybe. I really don't know. Maybe Jun ( my husband) has a crush on me. LOL!

44. Do you wish on stars?
> Yup!

45. What is your favorite book?
> I dont really read books. Maybe scrapbooking books and magazines.

46. What is your favorite candy?
> Flat tops

49. What were you doing 12 AM last
night?
> creating a LO for the Bebot Challenge.

50. What was the most expensive thing
you bought with your own money?
> Scrapbooking materials. Lots of it!

Newer Post Older Post