I miss my angel!

I really really miss Huey so much! I miss seeing him sleep in our bed. I miss hearing him cry. I miss his laugh so much! I miss to carry him. I miss being awake so late at night with him. I miss playing with him. I miss hugging him. I miss kissing him on his cheeks. I miss giving him vitamins. I miss cuddling him. I miss taking pictures of him. I miss his tantrums. I miss everything about Huey. I love you baby angel! I terribly miss you so much!

I cry everytime I blog about him so I might not discuss more about him here. It makes me sad to remember what happened. So please forgive me if I am not blogging more on Huey right now. I really need a vacation. I miss him more just by staying here in our house. I badly needed a VACATION!!!!!!!!!

Newer Post Older Post

2 Responses to “I miss my angel!”

Anonymous said...

It's understandable to miss your little angel. Mahirap talaga magising sa umaga na may kulang at wala na yung nakasanayang mga tawa at iyak. I'll pray na sana maka recover ka na. God bless.

Bonnie said...

I am sorry that you are feeling so sad, You will always miss your baby. The pain may be dulled over time, but you will always feel that empty loss where he once filled your heart. I ache for you.