A CR lover

I admit it I am a CR lover. I always love to have a beautiful bathroom. All my life I've been wishing that if I will have my dream house it gotta have a beautiful bathroom. Soon we will transfer to our own house, and our bathroom was what I want it to be. The color, the accessories that should be put in it including the toilet bowl, lavatory and the shower. I love to bathe in a clean and nice looking bathroom thats why I see to it that ours will be my choice.

Here in my parents house we don't regularly use the shower. We always use dipper when we are bathing. But I am having fun when I use the shower in bathing, so I sees to it to our newly renovated house will have a great shower.

It feels good when you are clean, so your bathroom should also feels good and should always be cleaned. Talking about cleaning with a lazy girl like me... huh? LOL!

Newer Post Older Post