I've been tagged

Rissa tagged me... So here are my answers...







Guilt
What is yours?
Explain yourself
Culinary: Fried Chicken This will always be my all time favorite.
Literary: Blogging I know I am not a great writer but who cares its my own blog. LOL!
Audiovisual: Princess Hours I am a fanatic of this Koreanoovela. The story was soooo " kilig"
Musical: Cuppy Cake I really love this song of Strawberry Shortcake. The voice was soooo cute!
Celebrity: Eva Longoria I just adore her sexy body and I love Desperate Housewives.


Now I tag:- liza B., Leirs, Cabbie, Nina, Pia, Ria, Janujen, Joanne and Cata.
to complete this same Quiz, Its HERE.

Newer Post Older Post

One Response to “I've been tagged”

b3arh0ney said...

thanks for doing the tag Diane! i like that cuppy cake song too. i saved that on my pc before kac pag nagkagirl ako tuturuan ko sya ng song na yan, ahaha! have a great day and kisses to Huey!