Happy Valentine's Day!

To all the lovebirds out there and to your husbands and wives Happy Hearts day!!! I hope all of you are happy this day and full of love...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Huey's fever went down this afternoon. Thank God he's ok already. Right now as I wrote this blog he was playing with his gym. In fact he was smiling and laughing. He had so much fun with that toy.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

My Ct duties...


This is my dad during his high school graduation in the year 1968.
Credits:
Primitive Times kit by Melissa Bennett.
Font:
Carpenter ICG, Another typewriter


This cute baby was my friend Lira's daughter
Credits:
Off the Wall and Itty Bitty Flowers kit by Melissa Bennett. Template by Sarah van Dyke.
Font:
CK Cursive


I made this as a gift to my Friend's daughter.
Credits:
From the Love Shak Mega kit of digiscrapshak. Yellow green paper by Claudia Campbell, Polka Dot pp by Carole Neale, Pink ans yellow pp by Jannylynn, Swirls by Manuela Zimmermann, Fabrics by Amy C. Designs, Alpha Charm by Veronica Peralta, Lace and pin by Vickie, flower and ribbon by Valorie Brown.
Font:
CK Cursive

Newer Post Older Post