Im sick!

I have colds right now. I am pissed by this! I hate to feel sick... It makes me lazy. I just hope this will be gone tomorrow. I'll drink my medicine later. As much as possible I don't go near Huey because I might give him colds too and that will freak me out.

Im still sleepy right now. This colds makes me sleepy but I don't want to because I have tons of work to do. I haven't done my Lo for Angela and that makes me sad. So sorry Angela... I promise I will do it tonight.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Here's my new LO for Victoria Feemster. This was a scraplift to the PAPER scrapbook of my friend Pia Lopez. I scraplifted her Cradle of Love LO. I love her works so much! I am really a big fan of hers. She has nice pictures in her LO's.


This was the LO of Pia that I scraplifted. Isn't it beautiful????


Credits:
Esteem Kit by Victoria Feemster
Font:
Cafe Rojo
I edited the picture. Changed the color of my top to make it purple. It was originally orange. And I Made the background to white for a cleaner look.

Newer Post Older Post

5 Responses to “Im sick!”

cabbie lopez said...

hi diane! i love your works!!! galing lahat esp the scraplifted! hehehe. but i also love the vintage lo of your dad. you know me, i love the oldies but goodies. youre not only improving but well, you had made quite a big leap in the realm of digital scrapbooking! more works to show but hope youre well now. take care and drink your meds.

cabbie

Ladynred said...

Sorry to hear about your colds Diane. I hope you will feel better soon.
Nice LO's too!
Happy hearts day!
http://sweetagring.com

Jeff and Pia Lopez said...

Hi Diane!

Flattered naman ako when I saw my LO in your blog! Thank you ha! Ikaw naman, magaling ka naman e so you don't have to say kung nabigyan mo ng justice ang LO ko no!

Keep it up Diane! Ibang level ka na talaga!

Pia

b3arh0ney said...

i hope u feel better soon Diane. ganda ng LO mo. belated happy valentine's day nga pala. take care lagi. kisses to Huey. oi pareho pala tau ng header, hehe!

*rissa*

Juzahlyn said...

beautiful layouts sis..hope that you feel better soon it's never fun to be sick..sana nde mahawaan si Huey..you take care of yourself ok?