PhotoHunt: I Love ____



Frame by Mary Giles

I super love my son. Even if he is already in heaven he is still here in my heart. I miss him so much. I just hope he is peaceful there and watching over us. I love you son! You will always be remembered. The picture above is when he is with his colorful balls. His Papa bought it in Divisoria for him. He loves colorful things. Whenever I see colorful things I remember him and I got teary eyed. =(

Newer Post Older Post

10 Responses to “PhotoHunt: I Love ____”

Natalie said...

That is so sweet & heart breaking!

Corey~living and loving said...

oh dear....what a beautiful tribute to your son. I am so sorry for your loss.

Liz said...

He is so cute! His eyes are very expressive. Happy weekend!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

What a cutie! Very sweet tribute to your son. I am so sorry for your loss. You have my deepest condolences.

Here's what I Love.

Heather said...

This is so sweet and precious and sad. I am so sorry for your loss.

SnoopyTheGoon said...

He is beautiful. Sorry for your heartbreaking loss.

Anonymous said...

He looks so adorable--I am so sorry for your loss.

**"Liza"** said...

Ohh Diane im know you miss him so much..just think of all the good times na lng..hope you have a great weekend there..

Anonymous said...

Awww.. he looks so sweet. You really didn't lose him; it’s just that you’ll be missing him for so long. I know you know he is happy wherever he is right now. Have a nice day. :)

Joyce said...

awww Diane big hug to you...I know he is watching over you