Celebrity Surgery

Did you notice that a lot of celebrities are having a plastic surgery nowadays? I noticed this particular girl in showbiz that when she was stating up as a singer actress she was not flawless and has a very flat nose. And she has a lot of pimples on her face. I wonder why she got as an actress when she is not beautiful at all. Well my perception of an actress will always be beautiful. So when I saw this girl I am wondering why she got accepted in showbiz. well she might be good in acting and singing thats why.

And then after a few months I again saw this girl. She was already beautiful!!! She has a tall nose, flawless skin, straight hair, and a very beautiful face. I never noticed that it was her. And she is so open about it. About her plastic surgery. She said she wanted it, thats why she had to contact a good plastic surgeon and a cosmetic surgeon outside the Philippines. She also said that the surgeod did a good job and look at her she is way too different than her look when she is still starting in showbiz. And she added that her cosmetic surgery travel did good to her. She was a very afraid of doing the surgery but the traveling helped her. She was thinking she was on a vacation and the surgery itself is somewhat a SPA for her. The place was like a SPA thats why.

This girl will go a long way! with her beautiful face and body add it up the good acting and singing talent... you will see this girl on top someday! And I super admire her for her courage of doing this surgery thing. I know that I knida don't like her at first but her attitude proved to me that she is worth to be in showbizness. Way to go girl!!!!

Newer Post Older Post