Makeover

When I saw the working mom magazine September issue I got so shocked to see my friend over there with the mommy makeover she did when she won on a contest for scrapbooking. She was so beautiful after the makeover. And I so love her new dress with matching shoes. The make up was beautiful for her. It opens up her eyes. Her hair was a vava boom! I love it! Someday I want to try that kind of hairstyle too. I am also happy for her because she really deserve to win that makeover. She wanted it so bad. She was so busy taking care of her kid and she doesn't have time to beautify herself. Even a single lipstick she cant put on her lips. Even buying of clothes are on hold because of the lack of time. She was a very dedicated mom. I really admire her.

A lot of us want to have a makeover. Even I want to have some. And some wants an overhaul! LOL! They want to change their look. They even want to have a surgery. Some tried the beverly hills plastic surgery, which is I heard is a great site for your surgeries. A lot of clients are having a two thumbs up with this site. The place was so relaxing and they have a great facilities for the surgery. Their staffs are well trained and the doctors are professionals. They are one of the top leading centers for surgery. And also if you want to contact the los angeles cosmetic surgeon just go to www.laplasticsurgery.org and they will help you with your concerns. I read that it is a great place too for cosmetic surgery.

If you are thinking of having a surgery do try the site I am telling you.

Good Luck and have a nice day to everyone!

Newer Post Older Post