Logo Making

My dad told me last week that he wanted to have his own logo in his business card. He wants me to design it. But I am not that creative in terms of logo making. So I just told him that I cannot create one for him. I know I kinda disappoint dad with saying no to him. So to at least help him create a logo I searched the net for tutorials but it was still to complicated for me. And the Logo Design he wants me to design is hard to do. And then I came across this site called LogoYes, this is a site in which I can Design a Logo Myself. And I said wow! they can help me design a logo for my dad! The site is offering any individual to try their site for a Do It Yourself Logo Design. Anyone can try it! No matter what is your experience with it. It is free to design with them and if you don't like what you come up with you will never pay them a cent. That is what they call a try-before-you-buy service. Isn't it great? try it now and design a logo for yourself! Who knows there is a talent inside you that you don't even know.

Newer Post Older Post