MIA Again

I've been MIA(Missing in action) again... hmp!!! We had no internet connection for 6 days and the telephone company was too slow to fix our telephone and the internet connection. I called them for like 3 times already. grrrrr!!! And now at last we had the connection back. I will die if there is no internet! Talk about internet addict huh! LOL!

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Huey got a new haircut today. I'm sorry I have no picture to share because our digital camera is with my sister in Los Banos and my cameraphone was with Jun and he is out right now. Maybe tomorrow I can take a picture. He was sooo cute with his new haircut. I just adore my kiddo. LOL!

Jun was out today. He was with my brother. They went to Bulan, Sorsogon for a joy ride. I wish I could also accompany my husband but no one will take good care of Huey and it will be a 2 and a half hour ride to reach the place. So imagine riding a motorbike for two hours? OMG no way!!!! My butt will hurt like hell if I join them. LOL!

I was here in front of my computer all day long... Surfing and surfing and surfing.... Checking emails, Visiting and posting in forums, Uploading CT LOs.... And at the same time watching tv.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

As for my scrapping I have two paper scrapbook and a lot of digital ones. I am too lazy to upload now, will do it tomorrow.

Newer Post Older Post