Valentine's day

I have no plans this valentines day. I just don't feel it. I dont know if Honey has any plans of going out. I don't even plan of giving him anything! Bad wife!!! LOL! I am so sorry guys don't expect me sending you an e-card either! I don't know but I just don't feel valentine's day right now. It's not that we are fighting nor I have a problem. Like I said I just don't feel it. Or am I just too lazy to feel valentines day. *sigh*

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Huey never sleeps well these past few days. Like last night or should I say this morning coz its 3:30am and he is still awake... crying and crying! I don't know what's going on with him. I am still sleepy right now.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I Got good news!!!!

I am now a CT for Melissa Bennett. Gosh She has great designs! I love her goodies a lot. And I haven't told you that I also got accepted as CT to Angela Sharrow. She's very very nice. Right now I have 3 CT's. Angela Sharrow, Melissa Bennett and Digiscrapshak.

Here's my new LO's:


credits: Retro kit by Melissa Bennett
font: DSP Pollyanna


credits: Happiness Is kit by Angela Sharrow, Handstamped Alpha by Michelle Coleman, Heart doodles by Kate Hadfield, Brush by Jason Gaylor, Tear template by Vickie Fernandez.
Font: Selfish


Credits: Bold & Sassy kit by Angela Sharrow, Word Art by Dani Mongstad.
Font: DSP Pollyanna

Newer Post Older Post

3 Responses to “Valentine's day”

Jeff and Pia Lopez said...

Ang gaganda ng layouts mo Diane! Ay sus galing na din mgphotoshop huh! Congrats nga pal, naku ano ba yan bale CT ka na for 3 persons, tama ba? Pano ka ba nyan makakahinga ha! hehehe. Galing mo talaga!

At nga pala, kilala ko yang 1 pic dyan ha! Si Cata na rin pala nagpapagawa sayo hahaha!

Pia

Caryl said...

Hi diane! congrats on your new CT... ganda ng mga layouts mo... WTG!

by the way, I noticed luma pa yun link ko sayo... pa change naman po to this one: http://whatsupcaryl.blogspot.com

Thanks.

Ladynred said...

Congratulations on your CT Diane!
Great LO's at masipag kang mag-scrap.

I can't comment using my main blog kaya I'm using my blogger.