Honey went to Manila

Honey went to Manila this morning for a travel service. I am soooo sad because he won't be around Valentine's day. Last year he was absent and then this year he is still absent. wwwaaaaahhhh!!!!

I guess thats why I've been lazy about Valentine's and have no plans this past few days is because I have no one to celebrate it with. Poor me. =( =(

So my plan is to sit here in my desk and surf the internet all day on Valentine's day. huhuhuhuhu!!!!

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Huey has theraphy today. He was cooperating very well with Ate Joy (theraphist). He doesn't have tantrums. And he doesn't cry that much today. He was a very good child to me this past few days... He was like sleep all by himself without the pacifier and wake up not crying and asking me to get him. I hope this would last. I was too tired when he has tantrums. I don't know what to do if he acts like that.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I've been digiscrapping a lot this past few day for my CT assignments. I was really overwhelmed by the kits they are giving us for free. I love being a CT. I love free stuffs!!!

Here's my latests:



A LO I made for my cousin.
Credits:
Urban Plunge kit by Victoria Feemster, Template by Angela Sharrow, Stamped Alpha by Meryl Bartho
Font:
Highland Perk


These are some of the things I love.
Credits:
This Magic Moment Kit by Victoria Feemster
Font:
DSP Pollyanna


I love this picture of my sister in Cagsawa Ruins. In the background is the famous Mayon Volcano.
Credits:
Off the Wall kit by Melissa Bennett
Letter Chipboard from reto kit by Melissa Bennett
Font: DSP Pollyanna


A me and my Dad Lo. Love this kit so much! It has the feel of boyhood.
Credits:
Daddy's Closet by Jannylynn of DigiScrapShak
Font: DSP Pollyanna

This was taken last March 2006. Huey's 2nd birthday.
Credits:
Jealousy kit by Angela Sharrow
Font: Selfish

Newer Post Older Post

2 Responses to “Honey went to Manila”

Caryl said...

wow! ang sipag mo ha... beautiful layouts Diane!...

Juzahlyn said...

sipag mong gumawa ng layouts sis ah...don't worry nde ka nagisisa ako din wala si rico tomorrow hahah mas okey yon kasi mas malaki sahol nun pag wala sya sa mga special occasions hahaha joke Happy vday to you