I am soooo excited

Yup! I really am excited to transfer to our new house... Honey updates me about the improvements of the house renovation and the pictures he took really makes me excited to transfer. Haven't seen the house for a week already because no one will take care of Huey. I think we will transfer middle of March. And that is a month before already!!!!

He took this last week and wow! what an improvement.





And this is the kitchen. This is my place... =)






Everything is not yet finished. Maybe ill post the finished product later...

And this is our CR. I soooo love how this turned out. It was totally different from the CR before.




:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

And this is what I've done today.



Credits of all is here


That's all for now... I am trying to update this blog everyday.

Newer Post Older Post

4 Responses to “I am soooo excited”

b3arh0ney said...

is that a photo of the house after the storm? it's really looking great Diane and it's beautiful with the tiles on. beautiful LO's u got here as well. enjoy the rest of the week!

b3arh0ney said...

it's me rissa. ako na naman yang Honey.

Juzahlyn said...

wow Dianne a big improvements na thats so exciting..I love the CR...great LOs also

Jeff and Pia Lopez said...

Diane!!!

Ang ganda ng house nyo! I'm super happy for you and Jhun! Imbitahin mo ba kami pag house blessing na? hehehe

Pia