Slowly moving on

We are slowly coping. Yes I am now back online but I do minimal things. I still cant scrap, paper or digital way. It really makes me sad whenever I see pictures of Huey. All I do is to keep myself busy, surfing and checking emails that touches me and Jun, thank you so much guys! (you know who you are.), and plan my to do things so that i won't always be thinking of what happened last week. Some say they admire me because I am STRONG, yes I am STRONG for my dear husband and to Huey. I am strong in order to comfort my husband who is the most affected one. I am strong because I know Huey is now happy playing and is now safe with our Lord Jesus Christ.

I admit I am the "prodigal son" of Jesus. I set aside God when I had Huey. I never went to church because I am afraid to be away of Huey. I am thinking, Huey might not be safe to someone if I will leave him. Huey is a special child that's why I

I am a church goer when I was still a teenager. I am a member of Legion of Mary when I was in grade school and I studied high school in a catholic school (Saint Agnes Academy Legazpi City), the sister school of Saint Scholastica in Manila. I love Jesus so much. But I forgot Him. Maybe that was my only mistake. Like what the priest say in the mass on Hueys wake, We should not say " God be there when I need you" but we should say " God help me all along". That message hit me! All along I was thinking I should talk to God whenever I need Him. I am so sorry God for thinking this way. I am so sorry!

Again I wanna thank all of you who leave great advice here in my blog. I am so shock that there are a lot of you who loves us. Thank you so much!

Newer Post Older Post

4 Responses to “Slowly moving on”

b3arh0ney said...

glad to know ur moving on and yes Huey is definitely happy where he is now.

[[[hugs]]]

Jenn Valmonte said...

I am happy that you're slowly moving on. Take care always!

M said...

Hi Dianne. Oh my God. I never knew. And I'm totally lost for words right now. Nanghihina ako. You know 2 weeks ago, my youngest son (18 months) fell off the cot. Head first. And I'm really aware of the damages to the brain a fall can make to a baby. But he's been okay. I know God has other plans for you! I hope you continue to heal as you keep the memories of Huey alive in your heart! God bless!

Anonymous said...

Nice to hear you're moving on Diane. Just hold on to God and you can never go wrong :)