Huey is sick!!



Huey was sick last night and today. I am so sad to see him like that. He got sick because maybe he has broken something in his body because I am such a careless mother, he fell off his walker yesterday afternoon. My brother saw him on the floor. My goodness!!! I hurriedly get out of our bedroom ( I was there because I am fixing something) and get him. I am really really sad this has to happen. Yes I blame myself. I am such a.... anything you can call me! =(

I explained what happened to Jun when he arrived (imagine my fear of what his reaction would be!) and he understood what happened and he didn't blame me. He was such a loving husband to me and to Huey. Thank you Hon!

As I type this Huey was asleep. He was so sleepy because at 2:00AM he was still awake. He can't sleep well because of his fever. I am too was sleepy, but I can't go to sleep now that Huey was sick. I should watch him and take good care of him until his fever is gone. I told Mom we should "pahilot" Huey. And she said she will ask Nang Ason to go here.

I hope after the "hilot" Huey will be ok. I a giving him paracetamol right now every 4 hours. Last night his temperature was 38.1 degree celsius and now it was still 38 degree celsius. I hope he gets well. Really really hopes he gets well. I am really worried about him.

Newer Post Older Post

One Response to “Huey is sick!!”

b3arh0ney said...

easy ka lang Diane. accidents happen no matter how careful we are. let's just pray that Huey gets better soon. i think his temp. isn't that bad naman. i'm sure he'll be just fine. my Aiden is running a little fever too. cge u take care and kisses to Huey. matutulog na ako, hehe!