I am sick!

Been coughing and coughing day and night. I hate this! I don't want to be sick! I can't sleep at night. I already took my meds and hopefully I will be okay soon... will be blogging as soon I am ok. Bye guys!

Newer Post Older Post

7 Responses to “I am sick!”

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon Diane!

Jenn Valmonte said...

it's really awful when you get sick. two mondays ago i had the flu -- i hated it!

get well soon, diane. take care.

Donna Espiritu said...

hi diane! ewww! u're sick too? hmm i think "'tis the season" to be sick! lol!! hope u're feelin' better now... i'm a bit ok now myself but my sense of smell as well as all my "tastebuds" aren't hehe take care!!!

Mai said...

get well soon dianne dear! :)

Avenue Junkie said...

take care Diane and get well soon.

Ella Go said...

dianne...hope u're ok na!

Juzahlyn said...

hope you feel better soon sis.