Digiscrapping... Missed!

I miss digiscrapping. I haven't been scrapping digital way because my lovable PC was left here in my parents house. We have no internet connection at our new house that's why we left her here. Huhuhuhuhu! I wanna digiscrap!!!! I wanna use my stagnant digi kits! waaahhhh!

I hope I will have time to open my photoshop and digiscrap away... But I can't because whenever I am here at my parents house I just consume my time checking tons of emails, blog, visit my online scrapbook community and chat to my friends. I was also busy browsing for inspiration for my paper scrapping.

Please.... let there be internet connection at our house!!!!!! Grrrr!!!

Newer Post Older Post

3 Responses to “Digiscrapping... Missed!”

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Hi Diane! Followed you from Label Tulip and already loving your blog! :) I'll be sure to stop by more often! :)

Jenn Valmonte said...

try mo kaya yung smart bro? from what i heard, kahit walang phone line basta abot ng signal, pwede. =)

Anonymous said...

Diane di naman kailangan ang internet sa digiscrap if everything ay nasa folder mo di ba?