Bed and Breakfast


Honey and I are planning to go out of town on my birthday (August 31). I wanted to go back to Leslie's in Tagaytay. I asked him if we can go back there again. And he said yes. But business is not cooperating right now so we'll see if it will push thru. Waaahhh! I wanted to have a vacation!!! I've been dreaming about this already. Like last night I was dreaming about me and honey traveling outside the Philippines! At least in my dreams I am on vacation! Hahahah!

I found Pennsylvania bed and breakfast on the net and I think it was a nice place to have a vacation. They have a lot of lodging choices also. Oohhh! I love scenes like that! A romantic feel of the place is the best vacation I wanna have. I wanna visit Pennsylvania also. I wanted to go out of the Philippines to try and see their culture. I wanna have challenge in my travels so this place is a great one to visit someday!

Newer Post Older Post