New Me!

Yesterday we (Me and Bebe) went to Legazpi to run an errand for hubby. And then we went to the grocery to buy some sugar, milk and hotdogs. After that I decided to go to the parlor and have my hair cut. I think it was time for me to have a new look since I have not gone to the parlor for quite sometime now. And here is the new me...



Do I look OK with the new look? I hope so.

Sometimes I regret cutting my hair very short. But now I don't regret I had it done like this. For sure I will miss my long hair but change is also good to me.

I wanted to change my looks. I wanted to change everything and I am starting with my looks. Wish me luck on the other things I wanted to change. (No! I am not having a liposuction! LOL!). I wanted to change my attitude towards life. I wanted to change my weight, I am so heavy already at 50 kls. I really wanted to lose weight. Stop being lazy and go out a lot. And a lot more things to change.

BTW, Honey doesn't know I cut my hair. Shhhhhh! I will surprise him. heheh! He will arrive tomorrow from Davao City. I miss him so much! I hope he will like my new look.

Newer Post Older Post

2 Responses to “New Me!”

jennyr said...

nice new look! i like it!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Nice look! :) It suits you well! :)