Honey in Davao

I am here at my parent's house. I will sleep here since Jun left for Davao this morning. I already miss him now. I was sad I can't be with him. I wanted to go with him but I am not allowed to go since it was not our Bus who was rented. He will be away for 1 week. I will be sleeping alone at our house so I decided to stay here at my parents house this day and tomorrow. I wanted to keep myself busy so that I won't be thinking of how long Jun will be away.

************************************************

I am happy now because I can use my pc as long as I want. LOL! I miss my PC sooooo much! How I wish there is internet connection at our house. I would be the happiest person if there is. Sigh!

************************************************

My scrapping? Nah! I've been sooo lazy this week to make a LO. I got my first visit today. Maybe that is the reason why I am so lazy. My mind tells me to scrap but my body doesn't allow me. Hmp!

Newer Post Older Post