Digital Camera


I am itching to buy a new digital camera. A DSLR one like Canon or Nikon. I want to have great pictures for my scrapbooks. I have been wanting to have a good picture for my scrapbooks. I can't scrap well with a very bad picture. But it was sooooooo expensive! I will still save for it. Waahhh! When will that time will be? I WANNA HAVE A NEW CAMERA NOW!!!!! LOL! Ok I am such an idiot!

I browsed Buy.com and found my ever love, the Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi. I was salivating at the picture! LOL! I wish I had those! If I have enough money on my savings for sure I'll buy that one!

Newer Post Older Post

3 Responses to “Digital Camera”

Jenn Valmonte said...

au owns a nikon camera - i don't know if it's called dslr or slr (i don't know what those means, hehehe), but it was so great! she said she bought it at about 25K, a lot cheaper than some of the compact digital cameras that don't have that much "benefits" like the one she has. the zoom lens are good...and if you're used to take pictures using the old-fashioned way, you can do that, too. you can take pics by looking at your subject on the screen, and you can peep through the view vinder, if you're much accustomed to it. ask her to know the details.

well..your digital camera is okay naman, ah? ako nga i don't have digital camera, pero okay lang...scrap pa rin! scrapping (for me) isn't about pictures, it's the memories encompassed with it. pero siyempre, if given the chance, i would like to own a digi cam, too, so i could take dramatic photos...hehehehe. =)

jennyr said...

yah, you'll eventually get it! pagtyagaan mo lang blogging, pretty soon you can buy it na!goodluck!

Diane said...

Thanks Jenn and Jenny for the comments! TC!