MLA Valerie's Sketch Challenge

Here's the Sketch:


And here are my LO's:


Happiness in your Hammock


Pinky & Macky


Chelsea

I hope I gave justice to the sketch. I am happy creating this 3 LO's. If this won't win its ok at least I made this LO's with a smile on my face. I am satisfied with this 3 LO's. Goodluck Nette on the Challenge! And Goodluck to Val for picking the best entry.

Newer Post Older Post

4 Responses to “MLA Valerie's Sketch Challenge”

Jenn Valmonte said...

cute, cute layouts!

i love the chelsea the most - but that's maybe because i am into pink. all three layouts are outstanding, so no point of comparison actually. =)

good luck on the challenge.

Diane said...

Thank you Jenn!!!

Anonymous said...

hi diane! tagal ko ng di nakadalaw.

I love your LOs!! can you teach me how to use sketches?

Jeff and Pia Lopez said...

Hi Diane!

I saw all these three entries at MLA gallery today! They're all beautiful! I love them all - the choice of colors, patterned papers and placement of all the elements! Ngayon ko lang narealize yung tinatanong mo sa aking "duyan", para dito pala yun hahaha!

Stay strong! God rewards people like you!

Pia