Diane's needs!

Saw this at my Bebots friends blog. Will try this also.

Here's how it goes: Google your name and the word "needs," all in quotation marks (ie: "Diane needs"), then share the funniest hits. You can also try to using "loves" or "wants" instead of needs.

Here's what I got:
Diane needs to get out of my boyfriend's life (say what????) - what????
Diane needs to be more sexy - Yah I badly need to be more sexy! This is so true!
Diane had difficulty accentuating her voluptuous figure. - Wahhhh!!
Diane needs a pigfoot and a bottle of beer, some reefer and some gin, and crawlin' - I am not alcoholic no!
Diane needs to get some sleep - True!
Diane needs each and everyone of you to take stock - Stock what?
Diane needs skin care advice. - hmmm... Maybe!
Diane needs a kidney - I still have a kidney. I don't need a new one!
Diane needs: a little discipline and a little training. - I think so!
Diane loves pretty pink paper. - Yah!
Diane loves to travel - I love to but I can't!
Diane loves arts. - Supah dupah! Over to the Maximum level!!!! hahahhaha!
Diane loves animals. - Yah I love them!
Diane Loves Lucian - Who is Lucian?
Diane loves me - Who are you?
Diane loves games - Yah! I love games!
Diane loves to experiment - I don't think so!
Diane wants a hero to idolize and adore - Hmmm.. My hero is my dad!
Diane wants to contribute something positive and loving to the world - Correct!
Diane wants reassurance from Cowboy that he will keep her in the game - What?
Diane wants to sell her stock back to Excel - This is so funny!
Diane wants to avoid these taxes - Haha!
Diane wants to stay! - I want to stay here in front of my PC...
Diane wants that karma boomerang to come around - NOOOOOOO!!!! LOL!
Diane wants to practice what she will say to julie. - And who is Julie?
Diane wants him to leave all the laundry stuff out so she can do hers next. - I hate laundry!
Diane wants a man to love her for herself - I found him!!! I love you Honey!

This is so much fun! I am laughing at the results. LOL!

Newer Post Older Post