A Date


Honey and I went on a date. I have no pictures to share :-(. I forgot my camera! grrrrr! But it was so sweet and fun!

First we dropped by his friends tambayan. I am so glad he finally agreed to me to finally meet them. Jun said he doesn't wat me to meet them because they are so wacky and palabiro. What???? I am a very wacky person too! Too shy though to other people. And then we went to Gaisano Mall to check what's the latest movie. I was happy to know that it was FANTASTIC 4 Rise of the Silver Surfer (part2) already. Been wanting to see that movie. It will start again at 2:45pm so we decided to stroll at the mall because it was only 2:00pm. As we stroll around, I found 3 scrapbook mags ( 1 at the local bookstore and 2 at booksale) I am a happy shopper!!! LOL! And then we went to LBC to mail the cd to my sister-in-law. We went back to the cinema only to find out that it started already. We went in anyway. We can watch from the start on the next playing...

I love the movie. It was great! I love Jessica Alba. She was georgeous!

After the movie Jun went to the car already and me, I ordered pizza to Shakey's for take out.

I am happy that Jun has alotted time to spend with me. He was so sweet. We needed time to be together and just be happy. I love my husband so much! I love you Hon!

Newer Post Older Post