Lighting Direct

I would like to have a chandeliers on my living room. It kinda feels classy if you have one. My guests will be amazed if I have one, eventhough we have a little house over here. LOL! In my mom's house she has chandeliers. I would like to ask for it since she was not using it anymore. But having a brand new one is great too.

So who of my friends here has chandeliers in their house? Come on tell me who has it! LOL! And can you guys show it to me? I would like to see pictures.

And Oh! If you don't have one go to this site and order now!

Newer Post Older Post

2 Responses to “Lighting Direct”

Jenn Valmonte said...

we have two in our living room, pero it's not that good looking. kakatawa, bihirang-bihira lang namin i-open yun kasi mahal sa kuryente eh. biruin mo, 40watts per bulb, eh 5 ang bulbs per chandelier! init lang nakukuha namin. hahahahah! pag nagka-chandelier ka sa inyo, share the pics ha?

Diane said...

Sure thing Jenn! hihihihi! Mahal nga ang may chandelier eh pero class tingnan... Kung baga pang display lang! hahhahaha!