Tagged

I have been tagged by Caryl. Thanks Girl!

The Rules: “Each person posts the rules before their list, then they list 8 things about themselves. At the end of the post, that person tags and links to 8 other people and then visits those peoples’ sites and comments letting them know that they have been tagged, and to come read the post, so they know what they have to do.”

There you have it. And here are eight things about me:

1. I’m a Mother to two Angels up in heaven named Huey and Riyo ( We named our 6 week baby on womb Riyo because we don't know what gender he/she is.)

2. I never experienced working. After I graduated from college I became a wife to Jun and a mom to Huey. But I also want to try to work for some social life.

3. I am a paper and digital scrapbooker.

4. I can sing a tune.

5. I love Mojo's from Shakey's.

6. I am a very LAZY person.

7. I have an eyeglasses since grade 5. Now I have 300-350 eye grade. Whoa!

8. I have Allergic Rhinitis (Dust Mites).

Time for some link love, I tag:
Cabbie, Amor, Lee, Jenn, Nina, Ria, Iris, Au.

Newer Post Older Post

One Response to “Tagged”

Jenn Valmonte said...

hmmmm...dati 7 things lang, now, 8 naman. sige i'd answer the tag. thanks for tagging me! take care always!