Just Sharing

I saw this at Yen's Blog. I will try this also. :)

1.Where is your dad right now?
I am here at their house so he is here (It's sunday so he has no work). I saw him passing by. hehe!

2.Last time you kissed someone?
Yesterday morning. When Honey left for Davao City. I miss him already.

3.Name five things you did today
Eat breakfast.
Blog.
Go to the CR.
Watch TV.
And check my emails.

4.Last person you text messaged?
Honey (He was asking me to find Suzuki Davao on the net).

5.What kind of phone do you have?
Nokia 6680.

6.Where does your best friend work?
She was a freelance. She is in Manila right now.

7.What are you listening to?
The sound of the Tv at the kitchen.

8.What do you smell like?
I smell ewwww! Haven't taken a bath.

9.What color are your eyes?
Dark Brown

10.Have you ever done a chinese fire drill?
Nope

11.What color is your bedroom floor?
hmmm... No color yet since our house isn't finished yet. It has the color of cement. LOL!

12.Do you have a chair in your room?
Yes. The chair on my scrap area.

13.What are you doing tomorrow?
hmmm... no plans yet.

14.Do you know someone named Betsy?
Nope.

15.What color is your mom`s hair?
Brown. She had it colored.

16.Do you have a dog?
Yup. Her name was Pipay. She was a Daschund.

17.Do you remember singing any songs as a kid?
Yep. I love The Greatest Love of All when I was a kid.

18.Are you married?
Happy Married!

19.When was the last time you talked to one of your siblings?
Hmmmm... While we we're having breakfast.

20.Do you play an instrument?
I am sad to say i don't play any instrument. Waaahhh!!

21.Do you like fire?
NOOOOO! LOL!

22.Are you allergic to anything?
Yes. Dust.

23.Do you have a crush on anyone?
I can't think of anyone right now.

24.Do you have a best friend?
Yup. Her name is Aleta Joy Acabado. I am so proud she was my Bestie and I miss her so much!

25.Have you ever been to a spa?
Not yet but I really want to.

26.Did you take science all four years of high school?
Yup!

27.Do you like butterflies?
Sure.

28.Do you miss someone right now?
Yah, my hubby.

29.Do you think they miss you too?
Sure. He has to! LOL!

30.Have you ever seen your school counselor?
Nope.

Now, go try this as well,its fun!

Newer Post Older Post