Honey is home!

Yey! Honey is already at home. He arrived yesterday afternoon. He has a lot of POMELO for pasalubong (Will send you one here in my blog okie? LOL!). He also got me two Davao T-shirt, one is black and the other one is yellow, and durian candies. I super love durian candies! I love to eat them after meals. I will also ready myself for some toothache and tonsilitis! LOL!

I am so happy honey is already home. I miss him so much! I hugged and kissed him when he arrived. He was only away for 1 week but I miss him like he was gone for a year!

He didn't noticed my new hair! grrrr! I told him "you didn't even noticed my new hair!". He smiled and touches my hair and said " Wow a new haircut! It's beautiful!". I am happy he like it!

He went straight to bed for some stretching and relaxation. He was sooo tired from the trip and his eyes are so sleepy already. Poor thing! I joined him to bed and asked him how was his trip to keep him awake because we haven't eaten our dinner. I don't want him to sleep without any food on his stomach. After dinner he fall asleep so quickly. He was so tired so I let him sleep already.

Newer Post Older Post