Tagged again by Jen

I was tagged by Jenny. Thank you so much Jen for always remembering me.

I am Tagging: Pia, Jen, Raissa, Lee, Qielle, Liza, Mia Caniza, Joanne, Iris, Ria and She!

Instruction:

1st step - Post a short blog article that includes a photograph (or a series of photos) showing the face behind your blog. If you already showed a photo somewhere on your site (such as in your about page), then make your post more interesting and choose a photo that’s not currently online.
2nd step - Include links to other people that have displayed a photo, or include their photos in your post, adding a reference.
3rd step - Tag as many others as you like in your post to spread the meme.
4th step - If you link back to me here and send an email I’ll be sure to include links back to you. Each person tagged should create their own post and repeat the process.



This is our last family picture. :( This was taken last Christmas and New Year. I never knew that it will be our last. We were so happy back then. I am sad right now seeing these pictures of my family with Huey being alive. I miss him so much! This coming Christmas and New Year (If I am not yet preggy) we will celebrate it just the two of us. Really really sad. I hope I get pregnant really soon. I wanna have a baby already! Somebody blow your dusts to me now! :)

Newer Post Older Post

2 Responses to “Tagged again by Jen”

Jenn Valmonte said...

ako po ba yung jen na included sa taglist mo? =)

Unknown said...

opo ikaw! heheh! sorry kulang ng isang N. heheheh!