Pictures from our Bulusan, Sorsogon Trip!


Honey and I at Franz' Kubo


My college classmates Franz and Emil. They are such a great friends!


Me and my college friends Honey, me and Emil at Bulusan Lake


The beautiful Bulusan Lake






Sweet huh!




Just me


Mt. Bulusan at the background

I am so sorry this was late already. I am so busy at home I wasn't able to update this blog.

The trip was really fun! We went there by the way because Franz invited us to their FIESTA. We ate lunch there. The food was delicious! I super love the fried Chicken with ATSARA. Franz' mom cooked the foods with the help of their relatives. I had so much fun going to their place. It was so far from our place, its 2 hours away, but I had really fun! I invited Emil to come with us since he was also our classmate way back in college and he was a great friend. After we ate our lunch at Franz' house we dropped by Bulusan lake. It was my first time there and wow! It is so beautiful! I super love nature and that place is great. There was a family there, I think they are on an outing. That place is perfect for family outing and dating with your partner. The ambiance is so fresh and you can see a lot of green there!

We headed home after that. I hope you like the pics as much as I love shooting them!

Newer Post Older Post

4 Responses to “Pictures from our Bulusan, Sorsogon Trip!”

Anonymous said...

Wow! Those are beautiful photos,Diane! :)

jennyr said...

ang ganda naman ng place diane! mukhang nag enjoy talaga kayo...i would love to visit a place like that too! miss ya rin girl. naabutan ko msg mo gabi na kse naglakwatsa ako all day yesterday,lol! cge i'll catch u nxt tym!ingats!

Diane said...

Thanks Yen! Jenny, yah sobrang enjoy kami dyan. At abah naglakwatsa talaga ah! hehehehhe! ingat!

Ka Joe said...

My wife, Ludy was born there and lived there until she came to the US in 1980. She belongs to the Merced, Gamba, Almonte, Ferreras clan. Were there any one of these names people at the Fiesta you were at?
We're looking for her long lost son and daughter, and hoping maybe we could find them. Names are Ronaldo and Lilibeth.