I won!!!!

This is so late already but I want to share this news to all of you. I won in My Little Attic's Fancy Pants Design Challenge. I was really surprised to hear the news that I am included to the Top 3 winners. Thank you Cabbie for letting me know that I won in this challenge. Thank you Ate Nette for this wonderful challenge that motivates me to keep on scrapping and believe in my creativity.

I once lost my mojo in scrapping because my one and only subject in scrapbooking is already gone. Huey inspired my to create pages so that when he grows up he will have a memorabilia of how he was when he was young. But I realized that Huey was never gone. He will remain in my heart and I will surely scrap his pictures soon. I am not yet ready now to see pictures of him. I cry and get sad whenever I touch his pictures. It takes time to be ready again.

Again THANK YOU Ate Nette, Ms. Leah Fung and Ms. Jodi! And to all of those who congratulated me THANK YOU!

Here's the Announcement:

MLA'S FANCY PANTS WINNERS
JUNE 2007

Dear friends,

The top 3 choices of Ms. Leah Fung and the grand winner chosen by Jodi of Fancy Pants are finally here! I am so happy to announce the winners and would like to thank everyone who submitted their layouts and have been patiently waiting for this announcement.

All the winners will be getting scrapbooking goodies as promised. The grand prize winner will be receiving an extra gift from MLA.

Congratulations to the winners!! You all deserve it!!!! Here they are...

BUILDER
by Diane Miraballes


According to Ms.Leah Fung, "This page immediately caught my eye. I love the vibrant colors that she used - it's an unexpected color scheme for a beach page - love that! The hand-painted doodles with little flowers were a great addition and they add a lot to the charm of this page. I like how she added flourishes, trim and colorful brads which made the page eclectic in style. Side note: I loved Star Fish Encounter too!!"

The other winners are Au Lim and the Grand Prize winner is Carrie Cordero. Congrats ladies!

Newer Post Older Post

5 Responses to “I won!!!!”

Jenn Valmonte said...

congrats, diane!

admin said...

Congrats Diane !! galing mo naman super active ka magscrap ako tamad grabe hahaaha..

Raquel Oroc Cortez said...

Hi diane, congrats..ang galing mo talaga....

Diane said...

Salamat Ladies!

Mai said...

congrats diane dear! :)